About Your Holiday
The countdown to your holiday has begun and it's time to get excited and start planning your holiday!
Your new holiday experience
Whether you're excited about escaping to the picturesque coastline, the first dip in the pool, or someone else doing the cooking – we’ve ensured it's safe for you to experience that holiday feeling again!
Arrivals and Check-ins
A couple of days before you are due to arrive, the park's reception team will call you and talk you through the checking in process and will give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
Access to electric and non-electric pitches will be from 12 pm and camping pod accommodation will be from 4 pm onwards - but you are welcome to arrive from 9 am to explore the park and make use of the park's facilities.
If you are bringing your own accommodation this must be pitched and levelled before dusk. If you are staying in a camping pod and plan on arriving after 11 pm, please be sure to make the park's reception aware so they can discuss alternative arrangements for your key collection.
Safety measures on our holiday parksPlease find below a few of the safety measures we’ve put in place:
- Cleaning measures - enhanced cleaning measures will remain in place across every touch point of our parks.
- Hand sanitiser - we have installed hand sanitising stations around our parks for you to use frequently during your stay
- Face coverings - we recommended face coverings in our indoor venues – however, it is not mandatory for our parks in England
- Contactless payment - to reduce unnecessary handling, we encourage the use of contactless payment whenever possible
You can out more information on how we are keeping you safe on holiday here.
We want our guests to feel safe on their holiday, so we have introduced new cleaning standards and retrained our team - which means all our camping pod accommodation and communal areas such as laundrettes and dish wash areas are cleaned to the same high standard.
Superfast Internet in now available in our camping pods*
Stay online in your holiday accommodation with our Superfast Internet and register up to 10 devices with speeds up to 30MB, and unlimited usage - available to book at reception from as little as £2.15 a day.
Food and Drink
Take advantage of our tasty food and drink options, where we offer a variety of delicious meals at our restaurants, including breakfast, lunch and dinner.*
Why not opt for our breakfast only or half board dining packages, and save up to 25% on our menu prices.**
Call our friendly Reservation team on 0343 178 7070 to add a flexible dining to your holiday today!
*Facilties vary per park. ** Our Flexible Dining packages are available across all our parks with the exceptions of Ashbourne Heights, Hedley Wood, Pakefield, Tarka, Trevella and Wood Farm Holiday Parks.
From active kids’ clubs to fantastic live shows we’ve something everyone!
You can find our latest entertainment schedule on the Park Holidays UK app or you can download your guide here.
Please note: Our entertainment programmes are regularly reviewed and updated to keep in line with the latest government guidelines. For further information, please contact the individual park. Facilities and entertainment are subject to change. The entertainment schedule is available throughout the standard holiday season, usually March to October.
Slip into holiday mode even sooner and start your break smoothly with these top tips on what to do before your break:
We can’t wait to welcome you for your Park Holidays UK holiday - to get the most out of your holiday we wanted to give you a few pointers before your arrival:
Check your details
Please check your email confirmation or the booking information via the Manage My Booking area - and if something is not quite right, or you have any questions about your booking, please feel free to contact us.
Look out for our emails
Our emails will include details of your holiday and the check-in process you need to follow before you arrive. It's really important we have the best email and mobile number for you to make sure we can keep you updated about your holiday.
Download the beta Park Holidays UK app
The Park Holidays UK app is a great way to make the most out of your holiday by giving you easy access to activity listings and the evening entertainment program.
We will phone you a few days before your arrival to confirm your check-in arrangements and answer any questions you may have.
Access to electric and non-electric pitches will be from 12pm and camping pod accommodation will be from 4pm, but you are welcome to arrive from 9 am to get your break started sooner and slip seamlessly into holiday mode!
Here’s what you can expect upon arrival:
- Follow the signs at the entrance of the park
- Hand sanitising stations are provided at the entrance of our reception area
- We ask that only one person comes into reception to check-in
- You will be shown where the pitch or accommodation is on our holiday park map
- The key for your camping pod accommodation will be cleaned and sterilised and added to your welcome pack
- Every camping pod is fully cleaned and sanitised before each stay.
Please ensure you have your booking details to hand on arrival, you can find these in your original booking confirmation or via the manage your booking here >
After your well-deserved break, please vacate your camping pod by 10am or your pitch by 11 am on the morning of your departure and leave the park by midday to prevent overcrowding.
If you wish to leave the night before or when the reception is closed - simply drop your keys in the drop box located by the main reception doors.
For a downloadable version of what's on your break when, take a look at our entertainment guides. You'll also find this information in the Park Holidays UK app.
Camping and Touring Essentials:
- Shelter and bedding - always check your tourer or pitch your tent prior to your trip to make sure there is nothing missing. If you're camping, don't forget your sleeping bags, floor mats, aibeds, liners and pumps. However, if you're staying in a camping pod, you can hire linen (duvets and pillows with bed-making) for a small charge of £15 by calling our Reservations Team on 0343 178 7077.
- Lighting - a torch, headlight or even a lantern will come in handy. Either way, don’t forget the batteries and spare bulbs!
- Pets supplies - pets keen for a walk will need a leash and collar, plus toys and collapsible bowls for food and water for their trip
- Cooking supplies - make sure you include everything you need to prepare food, store leftover and keep things hygienic. We allow both disposable and freestanding BBQs however these must be off the ground, away from the accommodation, with no naked flames.
- Clothing - bring everything you would wear for an outdoorsy trip but with more layers to keep you toasty at night. Think walking boots, thick jumpers, a waterproof layer to cover your top and bottom half, and a pair of flip flops for the shower are also a campsite staple!
- Toiletries - we recommend bringing travel wash bags as it’s ideal for storage and can be easily hung up in tents, tourers or wash blocks for easy toiletry access and avoiding wet floors/surfaces.
- Miscellaneous extras - don't forget to bring face masks to wear in communal areas, your booking details and tickets, hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes, sun cream, rain gear, first aid kit and a camera!
For our ultimate guide - check out our handy camping pod checklist!
Top Tip: Take the stress out of setting up by making sure you pack these things in the most acessable place in you car to ensure you can get them out easiest, whether thats packing them all at one side or packing them last so you can pull them out first.
Take advantage of our tasty food and drink options served in a relaxing restaurant atmosphere - with great value breakfast only or half board dining packages, you can make big savings of up to 25% on our menu prices.
Call our Reservations Team to add Flexible Dining to your booking on 0343 178 7077.
Book your holiday extras and get the most out of your break:
Flexible Dining options
Leave the cooking (and washing up) to us - and save big on food and drink! Find out more about our half board and breakfast options >
Bedding for Camping Pods
Linen, duvets and pillows are not included as standard in our Camping Pods. If you do not wish to bring your own, sets can be hired for £15 per Camping Pod and your beds will be made up ahead of arrival.
There is an additional charge of £4 per night for each extra person on your camping or touring break. However children under 3 are welcome to stay for free. Please note; camping pods only has sleeping space for up to 4 people (maximum 2 adults).
Extra Car / Boat
There is an additional charge of £4 per extra vehicle per night. For nautical individuals bringing a boat will also incur an extra £4 per night tariff.
Awning / Kids Tent
Another tent for the little ones, or an awning will be £4 extra per night.
Travel Cot and High Chair Hire
Bringing a little one? Travel cots and high chairs* are available for the duration of your stay at £12 each.*Please note Linen is not included.
Superfast internet is now available in your camping pod accommodation*
Single-day - £6
Up to 4 Nights - £10
Up to 7 Nights - £15
Register up to 10 devices with speeds up to 30mb, and unlimited usage.*Available across all our holiday parks with the exception of Ashbourne heights and Silver Sands. Please note, superfast internet can only be booked at the park’s reception.
To book your holiday extras call our Reservations Team on 0343 178 7077.
We have worked hard to ensure you feel safe – but also that you have as much fun as you normally would while holidaying with us.
Please find below a few of the safety measures we’ve put in place:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures will be in place during your stay using a 2-step clean and sanitise process
- Hand sanitiser will be provided throughout the park – we encourage frequent use during your visit
- We recommend the use of face coverings in our indoor venues – however, it is not mandatory for our parks in England
- Since the pandemic, all our holiday parks would prefer cashless payments, so please don’t forget your card!
What is the latest time I can check in?
The latest time we will be able to check you in is 11 pm. To check in after reception has closed you would need to go through to the clubhouse where your welcome pack will be waiting for you. Arrivals after 11 pm may need to make special arrangements in advance. To do this please contact our Reservations Team on 0343 178 7077.
What do I need to bring with me on my holiday?
You will need your holiday confirmation letter, email or booking reference number and facemarks to access communial areas.
Don't forget to bring your tent, sleeping bag, water bottle, weather appropriate clothing, rain gear, flash light, lantern or headland and toiletries.
For our ultimate guide - check out our handy camping pod checklist!
Can we have BBQ's on the park?
We allow both disposable and freestanding BBQs however these must be off the ground, away from the accommodation, with no naked flames. Please note the disposable BBQs would need to be extinguished thoroughly and left to cool down before throwing away.
What amp is the electric hook up?
We offer a 12 amp hook-up on all electric pitches.
With the exception of Wood Farm Holiday Park, which offers 10 amp hook-ups.
Can we bring our own cooking facilities for camping pods?
Yes, feel free to bring your own microwave/kettle/portable fridge but please bear in mind that there are a limited number of plug sockets available for your appliances. Other cooking equipment, disposable BBQs, and any types of naked flames are not permitted within the Camping Pod. You can eat inside the Camping Pod but please bear in mind that there are no facilities/equipment provided so please bring your own utensils and cutlery.
Can I book again before I leave?
We have some fantastic book again offers, for either later in the year, or booking again for the following year. Ask at reception during check-out or call our Reservations Team on 0343 178 7077 for more information.
Can I extend my stay?
Yes, you can - we offer flexible arrival and departure days (subject to availability) so that you can make the most of your stay. Whether you want to arrive early to ‘beat the traffic’ or stay longer as you just don’t want to leave, we will do our best to accommodate your requests. You can contact our Reservations Team on 0343 178 7077 or speak to your park reception team.
I have tested positive for (or am showing symptoms of) Covid-19, what happens next?
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests, staff and private owners, we advise you not attend your holiday, and that you follow all government guidance. We recommend you take out the Cancellation Protection Plan (which now includes covid-19 cover) at the time of booking to prevent monetary loss in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our Reservations Team on