Cumbria Holiday Homes - Static Caravans and Lodges for sale
Find your dream holiday home, somewhere you love to escape to time and time again at our beautiful holiday park in Cumbria. Perfectly placed to not only explore the incredible county, but also within easy reach of the Lake District National Park or the option to cross over the border into Scotland.
Choose from our fantastic range of static caravans for sale in Cumbria, whether you need somewhere with space for the whole family, a cosy caravan for two, or a luxury lodge for the ultimate home away from home. When you buy a holiday home in Cumbria you’ll never tire of this amazing county and all it has to offer.
If you’d like to find out more about holiday home ownership in Cumbria, our park visits give you chance to experience the park and local area and take the next step towards your very own holiday home. Why not book your park visit today?
Holiday homes for sale in Cumbria
Located in the Solway Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Glendale Holiday Park offers the best of both worlds. Picturesque countryside with green landscapes spanning for miles, and views across the Solway Firth Estuary, meaning you don’t have to make the choice between coast or country.
The park itself has everything you could need for both adults and children alike. The swim-spa and sauna offer an escape from day-to-day life giving you the chance to relax and unwind, while there’s fun to be had for the children at the play park and mini golf. The whole family can enjoy a meal together at the Lakeside Bar & Bistro then spend the evening at the Entertainment Lounge.
Our great selection of caravans and lodges for sale in Cumbria ensure you have the perfect base to discover this great park and county.
The perks of owning a holiday home in Cumbria
Enhance your leisure time by owning a holiday home at our caravan park in Cumbria and make the most of the great perks that it brings. Here are just a few;
- Owner perks – owning a static caravan in Cumbria with Park Holidays means you’re entitled to our great owner perks. Please ask a member of the team for more information.
- A fantastic selection of static caravans and luxury lodges – with options including double glazing, central heating, open-plan living, modern kitchens and en-suite bathrooms for all tastes and requirements.
- Flexible lifestyle – Our caravan site in Cumbria is open 11.5 months meaning you can come and go as often as you like and enjoy the park and your holiday home during all seasons.
The cost of your holiday home in Cumbria
Explore our caravans and lodges for sale in Cumbria by selecting the ‘View Holiday Homes’ button and filter to find one to suit your taste and budget.
If you find something you like, our experienced team are on-hand to help you every step of the way including discussing our financing options to find the right package for you.
Buying process key information:
- You can pay a deposit of as little as 15% of the total price of your holiday home
- The size of your deposit and length of your repayment period is entirely up to you
- We’ll agree on fixed instalments, so you’ll always repay the same amount every month
Owning your own static caravan in Cumbria could be more affordable than you think, so we’d love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. Contact our experienced sales team today and you could soon be enjoying your new lifestyle on our beautiful caravan park in Cumbria.
Why choose Park Holidays?
With many caravan parks in Cumbria to choose from, why choose ours? At Park Holidays we pride ourselves on many things, these include:
- Incredible locations – located in the heart of Cumbria, there’s no better place than Glendale Holiday Park to explore the coast and countryside and take in the breathtaking surroundings of the North-West.
- Hight quality caravans – by using our trusted manufacturers, we ensure our caravans are of the highest quality and are designed in a way that our holiday home owners love.
- Finance options that are right for you – we know how important it is to find an affordable funding package, that’s why we offer a number of financing packages.
- Trusted reputation – with holiday parks across the UK and glowing reviews, we have a strong reputation of proving our holiday home owners and holiday guests a great experience meaning they want to return to us time and time again.
Why holiday homes in Cumbria are so popular
When you own a holiday home in Cumbria you’ll be spoilt for choice of things to do. This great county not only has far-reaching countryside, it also has a spectacular coastline spanning over 100 miles, so if you love to be by the coast, you won’t be disappointed by the many impressive beaches. With rest, relaxation, activity and adventure in abundance, you’ll love coming back here week after week.
Immerse yourself in history
History-lovers will be pleased to hear there’s history aplenty in Cumbria, with nearby heritage sites, castles, churches and more. Hadrian’s Wall, the remains of the 1900-year-old Roman fort stretching 73 miles coast to coast passes right by Glendale Holiday Park and is well-worth a visit. Or if you fancy a trip into Carlisle just 14 miles away, not only will you experience a vibrant city, but you can also soak up the history at Carlisle Castle or the remarkable Anglican cathedral. If you fancy venturing a little further afield, you can cross over the border into Scotland with Gretna Green just 20 miles away with the interactive experience showing the history of the home of romance.
Within easy reach of the Lake District & Scotland
Cumbria is most famous for being home to the Lake District National Park with its bodies of water, quaint villages, and Scafell Pike; England’s highest mountain. From your new holiday home at Glendale, you’ll be just a short drive away from this magnificent beauty spot and all of the excitement it holds.
Another great benefit of Glendale’s incredible location is the proximity to Scotland. Cross over the border and just 20 miles away is the famous Gretna Green, here you can take a look around and immerse yourself the interactive experience showing the history of the home of romance. The market town of Dumfries, known as the ‘Queen of the South’ is also easily accessible from your holiday home in Cumbria.
Try something new with plenty of activities & adventure
Whether you’re a keen hiker, or simply prefer a relaxed stroll, Cumbria has something for everyone. With numerous walking and cycling routes in the region, you can try a new one on every visit to your holiday home. If you fancy something more adventurous there are many local activity centres offering water-based activities on the River Eden such as canoeing and kayaking, or if you prefer to stay dry try your hand at some land-based sports including archery, clay-pigeon shooting and quad biking.
If you love the opportunity to explore both coast and countryside, owning a static caravan in Cumbria could be for you.
Luxury lodges and static caravans for sale in Cumbria
Talk to our team today or or arrange your park visit to view our range of static caravans for sale in Cumbria, take a look around our park, and visit the incredible local area. Our friendly team will also be on-hand to answer all of your questions, and help you decide if holiday home ownership at Glendale Holiday Park is right for you.
Our Ownership Parks in Cumbria
Wigton, Cumbria, CA7 5DJ
Ideally located to explore Cumbria and beyond