Wales Holiday Homes - Static Caravans and Lodges for sale
From the picturesque coastline and quaint villages to historic castles and majestic mountain ranges, Wales really does have it all, and it’s no wonder more and more people are choosing to escape here week after week.
Holiday Home ownership in Wales
Perfectly placed in Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, our Brynteg and Plas Coch parks offer the ideal locations to start your new lifestyle with holiday home ownership. With stunning views of Snowdonia National Park and the surrounding countryside beauty that North Wales has to offer, along with being perfectly placed to enjoy some of Wales’s top attractions, you can look forward to visiting your new home from home time and time again.
Both parks offer a wide range of facilities so there is something for everyone to enjoy. With indoor swimming pools and well-being rooms where you can relax and unwind, gyms and sports courts so you can burn off some energy, and bars and restaurants where you can spend quality time catching up with friends or spending time with loved ones.
To ensure you find the perfect home from home for you and your family, we have a wide of range of static caravans, luxury lodges, and super lodges for sale in Wales for you to choose from, with different styles to suit all tastes and budgets.
Owning a static caravan or lodge in North Wales provides elongated access to this beautiful part of the British Isles and all the attractions on offer. There is so much to discover from soaking up the history in Llanberis and exploring castles in Caernarfon, to relaxing on Anglesey’s 250 miles of coastline.
The perks of owning a holiday home in Wales
Enhance your leisure time by owning a holiday home at our caravan park in Wales and make the most of its great perks. Here are just a few:
- Owner perks: Owning a static caravan or lodge in Wales with Park Holidays means you’re entitled to our great owner perks, including being a part of our thriving owner’s community. Please ask a member of the team for more information.
- Stunning holiday homes: An extensive selection of static caravans, luxury lodges, and super lodges with options including double glazing, central heating, open-plan living, modern kitchens, en-suite bathrooms, and decking, for all tastes and requirements.
- Enjoy all four seasons on-park: Our North Wales caravan sites are open 12 months, meaning you can come and go as often as you like and enjoy the parks during all four seasons.
- We’re pet-friendly: We love seeing your four-legged friends at Plas Coch and Brynteg, and with a range of year-round dog-friendly beaches and attractions located nearby, they will love visiting their new home-from-home just as much as you.
The cost of your holiday home in Wales
Explore our caravans and lodges for sale in Wales by selecting the ‘View Holiday Homes’ button and filtering to find one to suit your taste and budget. If you find a holiday home you like, our experienced team is on hand to help you every step of the way, including discussing our financing options to find the right package for you.
Buying process key information:
- You can pay a deposit of as little as 15% of the total price of your holiday home.
- The size of your deposit and length of your repayment period is entirely up to you.
- We’ll agree on fixed instalments, so you’ll always repay the same amount every month.
Luxury lodges and static caravans for sale in Wales
Arrange a park visit, or talk to our team today to find out more about our range of static caravans for sale in Wales, take a look around our parks, and visit the stunning local area. Our friendly team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have and help you decide if holiday home ownership at Brynteg or Plas Coch is right for you.