Holiday Home Letting Income
Our Letting Service
As an owner with Park Holidays UK, you have complete freedom to use your holiday home as you choose. While many people keep it solely for their own leisure, for others they would welcome the opportunity to gain an extra income.
Most of our holiday parks have fewer holiday caravans to hire out than some of the major holiday park operators. For many of our owners, that is part of what makes our parks a little bit different and individual.
We have created 'The Letting Service' to help our owners reduce the running costs of their holiday home. In recent years there has been a huge increase in demand for holidays at our parks, and as a holiday home owner you can benefit.
Signing up to 'The Letting Service' can generate additional income towards your ongoing running costs. Our fixed earnings programme means we tell you in advance exactly how much you will receive each time your holiday home is let, so
you won’t need to worry about how much income you could earn.
At Park Holidays UK we also understand that you may want to come down to your holiday home at certain times - and we don't want to restrict you. With this in mind we run a completely flexible service; as long as your holiday home is still available, we can remove your letting availability within minutes of your request! You can also use this service for just a few weeks or for the whole season, it is completely flexible.
The letting service is unavailable at Beauport, Oaklands, Burghead, West Mersea, and Glendale Holiday Parks.
We will take care of everything
- Online Advertising - we are market leaders with online advertisement
- Offline Marketing - we handle all brochures, flyers and letters to our extensive customer database
- External Partners - we work with reputable agents and tour operators such as Hoseasons who promote our parks to their customers
- Balance Collection - we arrange the collection of all holiday payments on your behalf
- Customer Correspondence - we deal with all confirmations and invoices
- Reception Service - we handle all customer enquires before, during and after the holiday lets
- Cleaning - we arrange a full clean of your holiday home after each let
- Linen service - we manage a full linen service including delivery and pick up laundry for all lets
- Key Handling - we run a full key handling service to ensure we know who is in your holiday home through the duration of your letting period
We use the service to pay our fees for the year, without it we would not be able to afford our holiday home.
If you have any questions regarding the Letting Service please don't hesitate to ask! We will be happy to explain the service, and help you to find the ideal holiday home for your requirements.
It is now a requirement to have Superfast Internet available in your holiday home to benefit from our letting service. Speak to us to find out how you can get free installation - the cost of the service is added to your Pitch Fees.
What Can I Earn?
Terms and Conditions
Earnings will vary by grade and by park. The final grading decision of any Holiday Home lies with the Holiday Services Manager and will vary dependant on make/model. Decking for platinum grades is now also subject to a minimum size. The letting service is unavailable at Oaklands, Beauport, Burghead, West Mersea, Newhaven and Glendale Holiday Parks. Peak weekly earnings are quoted based on the lowest weekly earnings at Dovercourt Holiday Park for a 2 bed caravan holiday home, and the highest weekly earnings at Pevensey Bay Holiday Park for a 3 bed holiday home during the period of one week beginning 07/08/2023.