Herefordshire Holiday Homes - Static Caravans and Lodges for sale
Find your perfect home-from-home, somewhere you love to retreat to week after week at our stunning caravan park in Herefordshire; surrounded by breath-taking unspoiled countryside. Offering the best of the great outdoors with an abundance of walking and cycling opportunities, when you own a holiday home in Herefordshire the whole of this beautiful county will be yours to discover.
Why own a holiday home in Herefordshire?
Surrounded by the Malvern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, our stunning caravan park in Herefordshire; Malvern View; has everything you could need to enjoy visiting here time and time again. There’s plenty to keep you busy on the park; visit our Red Deer reserve where you can view the majestic deer roaming the field, spend a quiet afternoon fishing on one of our three lakes, or visit The Old Barnhouse restaurant for a tasty meal and catch up with friends. For those that love walking, and for dog owners, you can enjoy one of the walking trails that lead from the park into the local area offering incredible views.
Take the next steps to holiday home ownership and view our fantastic range of holiday homes for sale in Herefordshire; whether you’re looking for a comfortable caravan, or a luxurious lodge, you’re sure to find your dream holiday home with us.
Contact our friendly sales team to find out more about holiday home ownership in Herefordshire or arrange a visit to the park where you can experience the holiday home ownership lifestyle for yourself.
What are the benefits of owning a holiday home in Herefordshire?
Owning a holiday home in Herefordshire has many benefits allowing you and your loved ones to make the most of your leisure time and enjoy precious time together. Benefits include;
• Owner perks: Become part of our warm and friendly community of owners and take part in our exclusive owners’ events that run throughout the year.
• A range of caravans and loges: Our selection of static caravans and luxury lodges include options with double glazing, central heating, open-plan living, en-suite bathrooms and decking.
• Enjoy all four seasons on-park: Our Herefordshire caravan site is open 12 months, meaning you can visit whenever you like all year round.
• We’re pet-friendly: We love seeing your four-legged friends at Malvern View, and with many dog walks in the local area they will love visiting their new home-from-home just as much as you.
What is the cost of a holiday home in Herefordshire?
Explore our static caravans for sale in Herefordshire by selecting the ‘View Holiday Homes’ button for Malvern View below, where you can view our holiday homes for sale. If you find a holiday home you like, you can view the ‘finance calculator’ to get more information about how much it could cost for you.
Buying process key information:
• You can pay a deposit of as little as 15% of the total price of your holiday home.
• The size of your deposit and length of your repayment period is entirely up to you.
• We’ll agree on fixed instalments, so you’ll always repay the same amount every month.
If you’d like more information about our holiday homes on finance, contact our team today.
Luxury lodges and static caravans for sale in Herefordshire
If you think a holiday home in Herefordshire could be for you, why not take the next steps by talking to our friendly sales team or arranging a park visit today. You could be enjoying your new holiday home lifestyle sooner than you think!