Dog Friendly Caravan Holidays in the UK
A holiday just isn’t the same without your faithful companion by your side, so, if you’re looking for a break in the UK but don’t want to leave your dog behind, you don’t have to! Make them part of your trip with our selection of dog-friendly holidays across the UK.
Explore the coast or countryside with a dog-friendly caravan holiday
Explore the golden sands of some of the UK's best beaches or breathe in the fresh countryside air whilst accompanied by your four-legged friend. At Park Holidays, we have holiday parks nestled along both the spectacular UK coastline, and stunning countryside, each offering dog-friendly holidays. Many of our parks also have on-park dog walking areas, water bowls, and dog wash stations, along with welcoming them in dedicated areas of the facilities.
Find your perfect pet-friendly holiday park with us
Find perfect dog-friendly holiday accomodation
From caravans and lodges, to glamping pods, and apartments, with a choice of pet-friendly accommodation available across our parks, you’ll be spoilt for choice of where to stay. Whichever you choose you can rest assured that both your family and your dog will be comfortable, with spacious lounges, TVs and equipped kitchens* you’ll have everything you need for a memorable holiday together.
* Please note that the features available may vary depending on the accommodation type you choose. We recommend checking the details of your selected accommodation to understand what amenities are included.
Read our handy tips for travelling with your dog to make sure your journey is as easy as possible.
Reasons to visit Park Holidays with your dog
1. Choose from a variety of stunning locations: We’ve got over 40 dog-friendly holiday parks to choose from, set in some of the most stunning coastal and countryside locations in the UK.
2. Take your pick from various accommodation options: We have caravans, lodges, glamping pods, apartments and other types of accommodation available for dog-friendly holidays meaning you can pick the right one to ensure both you, and your pet has the most enjoyable and comfortable holiday possible.
3. It's reasonably priced: Our 2024 dog-friendly holidays cost just £40 extra for the entire week, with a maximum of two pets per family permitted.
4. Share the holiday experience with the whole family: We know your pet is a beloved family member so make sure no one gets left behind when you book a dog-friendly caravan holiday with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do dog-friendly caravan holidays cost?
Whether you opt for a dog-friendly weekend break, or plan to stay for a full week, the extra cost is minimal. It's priced at £25 per pet for stays spanning three or four nights, or £40 per pet for the entire week.
Are other pets welcome at your dog-friendly holiday parks?
Other pets may be permitted at the discretion of our Holiday Team. Just give us a call on 0343 178 7070 to find out more and be sure to check ahead of making your booking.
Are any breeds of dog not allowed?
Almost all dog breeds are allowed, with a maximum of two pets per family. However, we cannot permit dogs listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991. This includes:
- Pitbull Terrier
- Dogo Argentino
- Filo Brasiliero
- Japanese Tosa
- XL Bully
If you’re unsure about whether a particular breed of dog may be permitted on site, please don’t hesitate to give our Holiday Team a call on 0343 178 7070.
Book a dog-friendly holiday in the UK
It’s time to pack your bags and take a few well-deserved days away with your four-legged friend. Take a look at the extensive range of dog-friendly holidays offered across all our locations. Take a look at our selection of deals below and see if you can squeeze a bargain trip into your schedule.
Last minute pet friendly holidays
Terms and Conditions - Pets
Most dogs are welcome at our parks and in specific holiday homes with a maximum of two dogs per booking. Some breeds of dog including those listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 are not allowed. Please provide us with the details of the breed of your dog when you book with us. Other pets may be permitted at the discretion of the Park General Manager, so please check when booking.
There is usually a charge of £40 per week and £25 per short break per pet. Assistance dogs for disabled guests are exempt from these requirements and charges. Pets must be kept on a lead at all times and you must clean up after your pet. Pets (other than assistance dogs) are not allowed in any of our park facilities or play areas. Pets should not be left unattended in holiday homes or elsewhere on the park and must not be allowed on bedding or seating.
If we reasonably believe your pet is causing a nuisance on the holiday park or causing damage to the holiday home, you will be required to remove it from the park and/or we reserve the right to refuse entry.