Suffolk Holiday Homes - Static Caravans and Lodges for sale
As one of the most beautiful counties in the UK, it’s easy to see why so many people choose to own holiday homes in Suffolk. Surrounded by 50 miles of glorious coastline and full of charming villages and medieval towns to explore, there’s no shortage of things to see and do.The county’s breath-taking surroundings have been perfectly captured by the great artist, John Constable in his sweeping landscape paintings. And when you see the locations of our lodges and static caravans for sale in Suffolk, you too will be inspired. You’ll experience blue skies meeting navy seas and rolling hills merging into everlasting meadows.
Whether you’re looking for luxurious lodges or static caravans for sale in Suffolk we have the holiday park location to suit you, and your family. Browse our range of holiday homes for sale in Suffolk, or arrange a park visit to discover the right location for you in this picture perfect part of the country.
Park homes for sale in Suffolk across five locations
Our holiday lodges and static caravans in Suffolk are located across five parks in the area. Each one has been chosen for its great location, and array of activities on offer. So, whether you’re a couple looking for relaxing getaways, a family on the hunt for adventure, or friends who enjoy weekend wandering, we’ve got a park for you.
For a park that provides entertainment year-round, Broadland Sands has plenty to offer. Right on the border of Norfolk and Suffolk, it’s perfectly situated for exploring the delights of both counties. Carlton Meres Holiday Park is nestled in mature woodland. This haven of tranquillity feels a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of city life, and yet, it’s only a 10-minute car journey from the popular seaside town of Aldeburgh.
One of the most popular seaside resorts in the country is of course Felixstowe, and we have not one but two parks with lodges and static caravans for sale in Suffolk’s charming seaside town. Known as the ‘Garden Resort of the East Coast’ because of its extensive and beautiful gardens and long promenade, our parks enjoy prominent positions a stone’s throw from the seafront.
Our brand-new Pakefield Holiday Park is located near Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth, and is the ideal base for exploring Suffolk, and in particular the Waveney Valley, a perfect location for your holiday home lifestyle! For those that are interested in nature, or love to explore quaint villages and towns thriving with history, or those who simply want to enjoy a pint or two overlooking the Broads National Park, there really is something for everyone.
It is the enchanting waterways; the iconic windmills that scatter the banks, and the villages and towns that they intersect, that make the Waveney Valley, one of the most desirable places to visit in Suffolk.
The perks of owning static caravans and holiday lodges in Suffolk
There are so many benefits of owning lodges and static caravans in Suffolk. Here are just a few of them:
- • Flexible lifestyle: Our holiday lodges in Suffolk are open 11.5 months of the year to owners. This means you can visit anytime that suits you.
- • Owner perks: Not only will you benefit from a great park home you can visit throughout the year, you’ll get extra benefits too, including a 20% discount in the clubhouse with Priority Reward Card.
- • Premium comforts: All our lodges and static caravans for sale in Suffolk are manufactured to the highest standards with premium materials. Designed to be a home away from home, you’ll enjoy built-in appliances, en-suite bathrooms, and superfast Wi-Fi all wrapped up in comfortable and modern surroundings.
- • Extra space: Whether you prefer static caravans or holiday lodges in Suffolk you’ll be amazed by how much space you and your family have. Whether you prefer lounging in the open-plan living space, or al fresco dining on the decking.
The cost of our holiday homes in Suffolk
Owning a little slice of ‘Constable Country’ might be cheaper than you think.
We have a number of holiday homes for sale in Suffolk, so you’re sure to find one that suits your taste and budget. If you’ve found the one for you, we have several financing options available. Our friendly team are on hand to help talk you through the process, making it as stress-free as possible.
With Park Holidays you can put down a deposit for as little as 15% of the price of your new holiday home. And we will also help you create a custom payment plan with fixed monthly instalments.
Our holiday homes in Suffolk are designed to help you get back to nature and spend time with loved ones away from the stresses of everyday life, which is why we’ve made purchasing a home with us easy and hassle free. We’re always on hand to help with any questions or concerns you may have, so why not contact us today?
Sub-letting your holiday homes in Suffolk
Because we understand that sometimes you might not be able to visit your holiday homes in Suffolk, we have a couple of letting schemes available should you wish to rent it out.
Not only will you be sharing this glorious part of the world with others, you’ll also earn a little extra income to help support your lifestyle.
Why you should choose Park Holidays
We have over 30 years of experience in the holiday industry and pride ourselves on offering customers the very best value for money. Here are just some of the reasons why we stand out from other providers:
- • Stunning scenery: All our holiday homes in Suffolk are situated in some of the most desirable locations the county has to offer. From stunning seascapes to rural idylls, we have a park for you.
- • Quality homes: All our lodges and static caravans in Suffolk have been crafted from premium materials, ensuring your pleasure and comfort.
- • Flexible financing: Because we want to share our holiday homes in Suffolk, we’ve created flexible financing options. We’ve made it simple to pay for your holiday home, giving you the choice when it comes to your deposit and your repayment plan.
- • Outstanding reviews: You don’t have to take our word about the amazing parks and holiday homes for sale in Suffolk, you can read the reviews we’ve received from people who are enjoying their new park home and are loving their new lifestyle.
Why holiday homes in Suffolk are so popular
Suffolk has long been a popular holiday destination for families, couples, and friends.
The summer months see visitors flock to the beautiful beaches. Enjoying the breath-taking sea views, and traditional seaside arcades. The charming towns of Felixstowe and Aldeburgh are awash with quaint cafes, boutique shops, and pretty buildings.
Whilst the changing seasons of spring and autumn bring new colours to the rolling landscapes made so famous by Constable. Take a stroll through meadows and along winding country roads and explore charming villages with traditional country pubs. The amazing scenery is just one of the benefits of buying holiday homes in Suffolk with us.
Awash with history and heritage, there’s no shortage of museums, galleries, and historic houses throughout the county, and there’s plenty on offer for children too. With a zoo, outdoor adventure centres and theme parks, no matter what season you visit, you’re sure to find something to entertain.
Our collection of lodges and static caravans for sale in Suffolk open up a whole new set of possibilities to help you explore this diverse county.
Luxury lodges and static caravans for sale in Suffolk
We have a huge range of lodges and static caravans for sale in Suffolk and cater to all budgets. So, what are you waiting for? Get searching for your new park home and get exploring this glorious county. Want to see our other park locations? We have an array to choose from along the whole of the south coast.
Why not pay us a visit, and see first-hand how incredible our parks are!