Yorkshire Holiday Homes - Static Caravans and Lodges for sale
If you’ve ever wanted to make a little piece of Yorkshire your own, now you can with our range of luxury lodges and static caravans for sale in Yorkshire. With a wealth of places to explore, sights to see and activities to enjoy, this beautiful county is the perfect candidate for holiday home ownership.
With popular visitor locations such as the Yorkshire Dales, the Yorkshire coast and famous towns like Skipton close by, a visit to Yorkshire can give you exactly what you’re looking for and so much more. Whether you’re wanting to dig for fossils on one of the many beaches, experience wild adventures at some of the activity parks or even enjoy some well-deserved downtime, Yorkshire has a little bit of everything. In a county that’s sprinkled with quaint villages, towns and endless countryside views, our luxury lodges in Yorkshire offer a dash of extravagance to every visit.
Take a look at our new park homes for sale in Yorkshire today and secure a beautiful year-round getaway spot. Want to know more about our holiday homes for sale in Yorkshire? Why not book a park visit to experience everything first-hand!
Holiday homes for sale in Yorkshire
We have two park locations in Yorkshire: Sand le Mere in Tunstall, and Bowland Fell near Skipton. Both are highly desirable locations offering beautiful views, an array of amenities including restaurants on-site and close by, as well as a number of tourist hotspots and activities for everyone to enjoy.
On the Sand le Mere park you’ll find facilities such as the indoor leisure complex with a swimming pool, sauna and steam room, as well as fishing lakes, crazy golf and even an adventure playground.
At Bowland Fell, you’ll also discover some fantastic facilities. These include an indoor pool and a children’s play area. And, with the Lake District only 30 miles away, the park is a great base for those on the lookout for a walking holiday.
Our range of holiday homes in North Yorkshire and beyond are built to impress, with comfort, space, style and quality delivered as paramount in each property.
The perks of owning a holiday home in Yorkshire
If you’ve always wanted to invest in a luxury lodge in Yorkshire but needed a few reasons why here are some to help you make your decision:
- Take advantage of being an owner: Buying one of our lodges or holiday park homes in Yorkshire gives you access to the amazing resources available at Sand le Mere and Bowland Fell. These include the pools, play areas and restaurants, as well as key services such as enhanced Wi-Fi and discounts in the clubhouse via our Priority Reward Card.
- A different standard of stay: Our caravans and lodges are built to be a home away from home, meaning you’re met with the highest quality of accommodation with every visit.
- Take a trip as it suits: You own the home at the end of the day, so visit as and when you please!
The cost of your holiday home in Yorkshire
It’s easy to browse through the variety of properties available. Click on the “View Holiday Homes” button below to see our current range of luxury lodges and static caravans for sale in Yorkshire. You can even use the filters to narrow down the search to suit your budget.
We understand that becoming a holiday home owner is a big commitment, which is why we’re keen to offer helpful and honest advice on the process ahead, making it as smooth as possible. We even have a number of financing packages available – all you need to do is to see if we have a plan that makes sense for you.
Here are some key things you’ll need to know about the buying process:
- We’ll work with you to establish manageable fixed monthly payments, giving you full visibility on your repayments each month.
- Your initial deposit can be from as little as 10% of the total value.
- You choose your deposit figure and the duration of your repayment period.
Buying your dream holiday home doesn’t have to be difficult. We’ve made every effort to make sure it’s an exciting and effortless experience! If you have any questions about the buying process, our friendly sales team is on hand to help with any queries you may have.
Sub-letting your holiday home
Did you know that for any time you’re not at your holiday home in Yorkshire, you’re able to sub-let it out? There are a variety of letting schemes available that might work for you – it’s also a great way to make sure your property gets the use it deserves while offering you some additional income as an owner!
Why choose Park Holidays?
There are a variety of reasons why we’re the number one provider of static caravans and luxury lodges for sale in Yorkshire:
- We only sell holiday homes within standout UK locations, with Sand le Mere and Bowland Fell being two of the finest getaway sites in the country.
- Unquestionable quality: Because our holiday homes are built to the highest standards from a selection of trusted manufacturers, we guarantee accommodation that goes above and beyond normal expectations, with those standards maintained for each visit you make..
- Accessible financing: We understand that buying one of our holiday homes for sale in Yorkshire is a big commitment, which is why we offer flexible finance plans to suit your budget.
- We're trusted by all: Just read our reviews to get an idea of why our customers love us. What’s more, Feefo awarded us their 2020 Platinum Trusted Service Award as recognition of our service standards.
Why are holiday lodges in Yorkshire so popular?
What’s so good about Yorkshire you may be wondering? Whether it’s the breath-taking coastline, vast expanses of countryside or the history found among its towns and villages, there’s so much about Yorkshire you can fall in love with.
Meanwhile, Sand le Mere and Bowland Fell combine a premium on-site experience with idealistic locations, with many an adventure waiting only a matter of minutes away. With the Yorkshire Dales National Park and Lake District on your doorstep, you’ll never be short of stunning views, walking and quintessentially British seaside options. Owning a holiday park home in Yorkshire gives you access to all of this and so much more.
Discover the Forest of Bowland
Owning a static caravan or luxury lodge at Bowland Fell means you’ll have access to the Forest of Bowland, where you can experience and explore some of the most beautiful rural landscapes in Yorkshire. There are some amazing walking and cycling opportunities as well as wonderful sights to see as you overlook farms and grassland. A day spent at the Forest of Bowland is a regular activity for many owners of holiday homes in Yorkshire.
Find history and adventure in Skipton
Known as the gateway to the Yorkshire Dales, people travel for miles to visit this quaint market town. With its 900-year-old castle and historic cobbled High Street, Skipton boasts a rich history and natural charm that’s loved by all.
With shops, restaurants and bars aplenty, it offers the perfect day out for the whole family to enjoy. When you’re finished, you’ll be able to return to your cosy lodge or static caravan and put your feet up!
Seaside delights on the Yorkshire coast
If you’re looking to take a trip for the day, the Yorkshire coast is ideal. With a number of secluded coastal villages and beaches to enjoy, you’ll be enjoying fish and chips and soaking up all the smells of the ocean in no time. Whether you’re looking to head to Scarborough, Filey, Whitby or Robin Hood’s Bay, there are many destinations to explore.
Luxury lodges and static caravans for sale in Yorkshire
We have a variety of high-end, exclusive lodges and static caravans for sale in Yorkshire. If you think a fixed holiday residence in this breath-taking county might be the next move for you, talk to our team or pay us a visit.