Lancashire Holiday Homes - Static Caravans and Lodges for sale
If contrasting landscapes, diverse heritage, and plentiful food and drink are what you’re looking for, then look no further than our perfectly placed Lancashire holiday park, Ribble Valley.
Holiday Home ownership in Lancashire
Placed deep in the heart of the stunning Ribble Valley is an area immersed in rich heritage, and it’s here you’ll find our peaceful and secluded, Ribble Valley Country & Leisure Park. Designed with scenery in mind offering beautiful views of Pendle Hill, and surrounded by some of the best country walking in England, it is easy to see why so many people are choosing to escape here week after week.
With a wide range of static caravans and luxury lodges to choose from, our team are here to show you why holiday home ownership in Lancashire is right for you. Choose from varying sizes from starter holiday homes with everything you need to luxury lodges that will make your stays extra special. Also, with our 12-month season, you can appreciate your new home from home in all four seasons, and your pet is welcome to join you too!
From cycling through the Forest of Bowland, discovering quaint market towns, and walking through the stunning Yorkshire Dales, you’ll never be short of adventure at Ribble Valley. Within easy reach of Gisburn, this holiday park in Lancashire is the perfect retreat for walkers and nature lovers. It is also just a short drive to the charming market towns of Skipton and Clitheroe. So, why not take a look at what you could explore on our static caravan site in Lancashire?
The perks of owning a holiday home in Lancashire
Enhance your leisure time by owning a holiday home at our caravan park in Lancashire and make the most of its great perks. Here are just a few:
- Owner perks: Owning a static caravan or lodge in Lancashire with Park Holidays means you’re entitled to our great owner perks, including being a part of our thriving owner’s community. Please ask a member of the team for more information.
- Stunning Holiday Homes: An extensive selection of static caravans and luxury lodges with options including double glazing, central heating, open-plan living, modern kitchens, and en-suite bathrooms for all tastes and requirements.
- Enjoy all four seasons on-park: Our holiday park in Lancashire is open 12-months, meaning you can come and go as often as you like and enjoy the park during all four seasons.
- We’re pet-friendly: We love seeing your four-legged friends at Ribble Valley, and with an abundance of countryside walking trails right on our doorstep, they will love visiting their new home-from-home just as much as you.
The cost of your holiday home in Lancashire
Explore our caravans and lodges for sale in Lancashire by selecting the ‘View Holiday Homes’ button and filtering to find one to suit your taste and budget. If you find a holiday home you like, our experienced team is on hand to help you, including discussing our financing options to find the right package for you.
Buying process key information:
- You can pay a deposit of as little as 15% of the total price of your holiday home.
- The size of your deposit and length of your repayment period is entirely up to you.
- We’ll agree on fixed instalments, so you’ll always repay the same amount every month.
Luxury lodges and static caravans for sale in Lancashire
Arrange a park visit, or talk to our team today to find out more about our range of static caravans for sale in Lancashire, take a look around our parks, and visit the stunning local area. Our friendly team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have and help you decide if holiday home ownership at Ribble Valley is right for you