Sussex Holiday Homes - Static Caravans and Lodges for sale
Holiday Homes in Sussex - Static Caravans and Luxury Lodges for Sale
Experience an enjoyable getaway when you choose from our range of static caravans and luxury lodges for sale in Sussex. This corner of south-east England has everything you could want from a holiday destination, from beautiful beaches and dazzling white cliffs, to historic sites and famous seaside resorts.This region is made up of the two counties of East and West Sussex and is filled with stunning scenery. The South Downs National Park is a beautiful, sprawling area that dominates much of the coastline in the region, taking in both East and West Sussex. This is home to the Seven Sisters and Beachy Head.
Whether you’re seeking a relaxing coastal break, or you want somewhere that offers an action-packed adventure, you’ll find what you’re searching for here. Take a look at the range of holiday homes for sale across our six Sussex parks and return for a visit to your very own bolthole again and again. If you’d like to find out more about the range of lodges and static caravans that are for sale, why not book a park visit to find out more about holiday home ownership?
Holiday homes in Sussex across six locations
We have a choice of luxury lodges and static caravans for sale across six sites in Sussex. These holiday parks cover both counties, from the picturesque Chichester near to the West Sussex Coast to our five East Sussex parks in Hastings, Rye, Pevensey Bay and Winchelsea.
No two parks are the same here, so you can explore what each as to offer before you decide on a location that’s right for you. For instance, our Chichester Lakeside luxury lodges and caravans are surrounded by tranquil fishing lakes, creating a peaceful setting, while Winchelsea Sands is set right next to the beach and is a lively site that offers entertainment for the whole family.
The perks of owning a holiday home in Sussex
There are many benefits of choosing to buy one of our static caravans or holiday lodges in Sussex. Here are just some of them:
- • Owner advantages: Buying one of our static caravans for sale in Sussex means you’ll be able to access on-site facilities such as pools, playgrounds, and bars. You can also enjoy enhanced Wi-Fi and a 10% discount in the clubhouse with a Priority Reward Card.
- • First-class accommodation: These lodges and static caravans are fitted with uPVC double-glazed windows, designer kitchens, en-suite bathrooms, and integrated appliances.
- • Visit when you want: Our sites in Sussex are open 11 months a year to owners, so you can visit when it suits you.
The cost of our holiday homes in Sussex
If you’re looking to buy a caravan or luxury lodge for sale at one of our Sussex parks, you’ll find that we have holiday homes to suit all budgets, with deposits from only £1,000 and a range of flexible finance options available. You can use the filters to search for what’s available in your price range.
When you see the holiday home that’s for you, speak to us about ownership and we’ll help to make the process as smooth as possible. One way that we do this is though the different financing options that are available so that we can come up with a payment package that works for you.
Here are some key things to know about the buying process:
- • We’ll work with you to establish the fixed payment instalments so that you always know how much you’re paying off your holiday home each month
- • You can put down as little as a 10% deposit of the price of your holiday home
- • How much deposit you put down and how long you’d like the repayment period to be is totally up to you
We want to make sure that when you buy your lodge or static caravan, it’s an easy experience. If you want to know more before you buy, get in touch and our friendly team will answer your questions about the different holiday park homes for sale in Sussex.
Sub-letting your holiday home
Once you buy your static caravan, you might want to rent it out when you’re not using it. There are some letting schemes available that might work for you. Sub-letting can be a great way to let others enjoy what this corner of England has to offer for holidaymakers while you can use the income from this to support your lifestyle.
Why choose Park Holidays?
As well as offering an outstanding selection of static caravans and holiday lodges for sale at our Sussex parks, there are other reasons to choose to buy a Park Holidays holiday home:
- • Stunning locations: Whichever of our Sussex parks you choose, you’re sure to find beautiful views and lots of activities to enjoy.
- • Unbeatable quality: Our holiday homes are all made to the highest standards from premium materials. We work with well-known, trusted manufacturers, including Atlas, Carnaby, and Pemberton, so you’re sure to get the best when you choose us.
- • Financing options: We offer flexible financing options for you, so you can choose your deposit and a repayment plan that suits you.
- • Trusted service: We regularly receive glowing reviews from visitors to our parks, and we’re very proud to have received the 2020 Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award.
Why holiday homes in Sussex are so popular
The Sussex coastline is filled with so many things to do and see, that every time you return to your holiday home, you’ll experience something different.
Affectionately known as ‘The Sunshine Coast’ thanks to its average of 1,900 hours of sun a year, Sussex is an ideal region if you’re looking for outdoor adventures in glorious weather when you visit your holiday home.
As well as the South Downs National Park, which offers many nature trails, there’s Ashdown Forest. This woodland setting is where AA Milne lived for much of his life and it’s here where he set his most famous books about cuddly bear, Winnie-the-Pooh.
If you’re thinking of buying one of our holiday homes for sale in West Sussex, you’ll be able to explore all that Chichester and the surrounding areas have to offer. Take a stroll along West Wittering Beach and enjoy the views of Chichester Harbour, or head into the town of Chichester itself, where you can see the stunning cathedral up close.
In East Sussex, there are plenty sights to discover. There’s Battle Abbey, the partially ruined abbey set on the site of the 1066 Battle of Hastings, and the awesome Bodiam Castle, a 14th century moated castle near Robertsbridge.
The compelling history of this region is just one of the reasons to buy your lodge or static caravan in East Sussex, but there are more reasons to choose this wonderful area for your holiday home. For a lively day out, there’s Drusillas Park, a zoo featuring a collection of fascinating creatures, and Knockhatch Adventure Park, ideal for letting the children run riot.
If you’re into local events, you can plan your visits to your holiday home around what’s coming up. Popular events include the Goodwood Festival of Speed, The Brighton & Hove Pride Festival, the Hastings Beer & Wine festival, and Airborne at Eastbourne. Plus, there’s the official county day, called ‘Sussex Day’, which is celebrated on 16th June.
Luxury lodges and static caravans for sale in Sussex
We have a huge range of lodges and static caravans for sale in Sussex. There are holiday homes here to suit all budgets, so why not take a look to see what’s on offer today? Take a look at our park locations or pay us a visit. We can’t wait to welcome you to Sussex!