Hampshire Holiday Homes - Static Caravans and Lodges for sale
Holiday Homes in Hampshire - Static Caravans and Luxury Lodges for Sale
Escape to your very own little bolthole when you choose from our range of static caravans and luxury lodges for sale in Hampshire. Home to some of England’s most captivating scenery, this county in the south east is the perfect place for a relaxing break.
Perfectly blending city life with stunning coastal views and vibrant countryside, Hampshire has something for every holidaymaker. If this corner of England sounds ideal for you, take a look at the range of holiday homes for sale at our Hampshire park. Solent Breezes is in an idyllic spot overlooking the Solent, with breathtaking views of the Isle of Wight. If you’d like to find out more about the range of lodges and static caravans for sale here, you can book a park visit and find out more about holiday home ownership.
Holiday homes in Hampshire
There is a wide range of holiday lodges and static caravans for sale at our Hampshire site. These elegant caravans and spacious lodges are designed with a host of owners in mind, so you’re sure to find the one that suits your style here.
Solent Breezes is a relaxing park located on the water at Warsash that’s ideal for those who enjoy long country walks. On-site, you’ll find an outdoor pool, recently updated clubhouse, and a private slipway for boats. So, if you enjoy an adventure on the water, this site could be the right fit for you.
The perks of owning a holiday home in Hampshire
There’s a lot to love about owning your own static caravan or luxury lodge in Hampshire. Here are some of the biggest benefits you can look forward to:
- • Owner perks: You can access our on-site facilities such as pools, bars, and restaurants. Plus, you’ll get to use superfast internet and enjoy a 20% discount in the recently revamped clubhouse with your Priority Reward Card.
- • Outstanding accommodation: Whether you buy a lodge or static caravan, you will find your new holiday home is fitted with uPVC double-glazed windows, a designer kitchen, and integrated appliances.
- • Visit at your leisure: Our site is open to holiday homeowners in Hampshire 11 months a year, so you can visit whatever the season.
- • Working with you to create a payment schedule so you know exactly how much you’re paying off your holiday home each month
- • Giving you the flexibility to put down as little as a 15% deposit
- • Letting you decide how much deposit you want put down and how long you’d like the repayment period to be
- • Stunning scenery: Whether you’re looking out over the water or off exploring, there are some truly beautiful views right on the doorstep of Solent Breezes.
- • High-quality holiday homes: These holiday homes are made from premium materials and to the highest standards. We only supply accommodation by trusted manufacturers, including ABI, Willerby and Delta, so you’re sure to be buying the best.
- • Flexible finance options: We have a range of finance options that are designed to let you choose payment plan and deposit that works for you.
- • Highly recommended: We often receive positive reviews from visitors to our parks, and we’re so proud to have received the 2020 Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award.
The cost of your holiday home in Hampshire
We have holiday homes at our Hampshire park to suit all budgets. You can browse the current range of caravans and lodges that we have for sale with deposits from only £1,000 and a range of flexible finance options available. If one of these catches your eye, get in touch with us about ownership and we’ll help to make it as easy as possible for you to buy your dream holiday home.
To really make this a smooth process, we offer different financing options so that we can come up with a payment package that suits you. We do this by:
If you have questions about financing your holiday home in Hampshire, contact us and our friendly team will talk to you about the different caravans and lodges that are available.
Sub-letting your holiday home
Do you think you’d like to sub-let your caravan when you’re not staying there? The letting schemes might suit you. Sub-letting can be a great way to let other holidaymakers enjoy everything that this county has to offer, while you can use the income to support your lifestyle.
Why choose Park Holidays?
As well as offering a selection of stunning static caravans at our Hampshire park, there are even more reasons to choose us for your holiday hideaway:
Why holiday homes in Hampshire are so popular
At Solent Breezes, you’re close to nature as well as adrenaline-filled water sports, while the pretty Bronwich Beach is just a 15 minute walk from the site. However, if you want to really discover this county, this holiday park is perfectly located for you to enjoy the very best of Hampshire and the Isle of Wight all year round.
If you buy one of the luxury lodges or static caravans for sale at our Hampshire park, you’re well placed to explore a city with an impressive past. Portsmouth is just a short drive away from the site and has world-class visitor attractions and a rich maritime heritage for you to discover.
Highlights include the magnificent Emirates Spinnaker Tower, which stands at 170m tall and Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, which is packed full of attractions, ships, and museums that the whole family can enjoy. The city is also famous for a range of special events held throughout the year, including the Victorious Festival and annual Portsmouth Bookfest.
For a rustic experience, you can use your holiday home in Hampshire as a base and leave the county to take a short trip to the Isle of Wight. Famous for its soaring cliffs and long sandy beaches, this is a captivating place to spend the day. One of the most popular attractions on the island is Dinosaur Isle in Sandown, where you can see life-sized models of dinosaurs and take part in interactive displays and activities.
Slightly further afield on the edge of the South Downs, you’ll find the historic city of Winchester. This is England’s ancient capital and former seat of King Alfred the Great.
Winchester is best known for its magnificent 11th century cathedral, which has housed the mysterious Arthurian round table in the Great Hall for over 600 years. You can also see the fascinating ruins of Wolvesey Castle, the Hospital of St Cross, and the birthplace of Jane Austen.
While it has a rich past, Winchester also has a more contemporary side, with a floral summer season, vibrant shopping scene, and a packed calendar of open-air events to enjoy throughout the year.
So, whether you have a love for the UK’s maritime past or you enjoy nothing more than exploring our stunning coastline, you’ll find something special every time you visit your holiday home in Hampshire.
Luxury lodges and static caravans for sale in Hampshire
We have a huge range of holiday lodges and static caravans for sale in Hampshire. There’s something here to suit all budgets, so why not browse what’s available and see which holiday home suits you? Take a look at our park locations or pay us a visit. We can’t wait to show you how special Hampshire is!