Book with confidence
Here at Park Holidays UK, we recognise that we live in uncertain times, and understand that situations may change. That’s why we want you to be able to book that well-earned break or holiday, safe in the knowledge that we’ve got you covered.
We are delighted to announce that our parks will welcome guests from 12th April.
Guests holidaying with us between 12th April to 16th May, the following restrictions will apply:
- Only holidays with one household or support bubble will be permitted.
- Restaurants and bars will be open for outdoor dining and drinks service, weather dependant. Takeaways will also be available.
- Indoor access to bars, restaurants and arcades will remain closed
- Indoor and outdoor pools will be open (subject to local weather conditions)
Guests holidaying with us from the 17th May, restrictions should ease further and the following may apply:
- Pre-booked sit-down table service for all our entertainment, restaurant, and bar services.
- All tables will be spaced for social distancing and menus will be single-use with an easy-to-follow online order system.
- Face masks must be worn indoors in line with government guidance.
- Only one household or support bubble will be permitted per outdoor activity.
Guests holidaying with us after 21st June – we are expecting that most restrictions will have been lifted and you should be able to enjoy all our facilities, activities, and the entertainment on offer.
Please note, if our key facilities or entertainment are not available during your stay, you will be offered Superfast Internet in your accommodation for FREE, the option to cancel for a full refund, or the opportunity to transfer your holiday to another date with no amendment charges.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our Reservations Team on