Half Board Caravan Holidays
With Flexible Dining options you can leave the cooking to us - and save big on food and drink!
Half Board and Breakfast Options
With our great value breakfast only or half board dining packages, you can make big savings of up to 20% on our menu prices. You don't have to dine every day of your stay, you can pre-book a 2, 3, 4 or 7 day package and eat on the days that you choose. With our Flexible Dining packages the more days you choose, the more you save!
We offer a fantastic new menu selection.
Start the day with a hearty breakfast, enjoy a selection of snacks, salads, light bites and tasty evening meals with your favourite starters, main courses and tempting desserts. "Adult half board" is available from just £19.14* per day or "Adult Breakfast only" from £6*. Choose your preferred options under the "Dining Options" section in the booking form.
Important Update - Your New Dining Experience
The safety and well-being of our guests, visitors and staff are our utmost priority. In order to secure just that, we have made some changes to make sure we can keep you and your family safe:*
- Tables will be available to guests on a first come, first served basis
- Our new online ordering system means you can sit back and relax whilst ordering your food and drink, which we will then bring out for you to enjoy at your table.
- We ask guests to wear face masks (unless medically exempt) in the park complex until you are seated at your table
Take a sneak peek at our brand new online ordering system
We are delighted to announce that our parks will welcome guests from 12th April.
Guests holidaying with us between 12th April to 16th May, the following restrictions will apply:
- Only holidays with one household or support bubble will be permitted.
- Most of our restaurants will operate a takeaway service and be open for outdoors drink service subject to the rule of 6 and the weather.
- Indoor access to bars, restaurants, arcades will remain closed.
- Swimming pools will operate in line with government guidance.
Guests holidaying with us from the 17th May, restrictions should ease further and the following may apply:
- Pre-booked sit-down table service for all our entertainment, restaurant, and bar services.
- All tables will be spaced for social distancing and menus will be single-use with an easy-to-follow online order system.
- Face masks must be worn indoors in line with government guidance.
- Only one household or support bubble will be permitted per outdoor activity.
Guests holidaying with us after 21st June – we are expecting that most restrictions will have been lifted and you should be able to enjoy all our facilities, activities, and the entertainment on offer.
Please note, if our key facilities or entertainment are not available during your stay, you will be offered Superfast Internet in your accommodation for FREE, the option to cancel for a full refund, or the opportunity to transfer your holiday to another date with no amendment charges.
|Breakfast||Adult||You Save||Child||You Save|
Adult: Full cooked breakfast
Child: Kids cooked breakfast
Breakfast and Evening Meal
|Half Board||Adult||You Save||Child||You Save|
Adult: Full cooked breakfast & two-course dinner
Child: Kids cooked breakfast & two-course dinner from selected menu
**Available from 12th April 2021