Here’s what you should pack for a camping pod break - your complete packing checklist!
We’ve done a lot of camping and touring over the years, so we thought we’d share our top tips on what to take on your next camping pod break!
Our camping pods breaks have tripled in popularity over the last few years, and it’s not difficult to see why. Those seeking a taste for outdoor living can now enjoy all the fun of camping without the flap of putting up a tent, and can opt for a more comfortable, relaxing and hassle-free outdoor experience!
One of the main benefits of our camping pods is they do not rely on sunny weather, and are something you can enjoy, in comfort, at any time of the year – making them the perfect family retreat!Find Out More
Camping Pod Packing Checklist
- Clothes, socks, shoes, underwear and other essentials
- Walking boots or wellies (our camping sites are generally rural fields, which can get quite muddy)
- Sunglasses, hats and sun cream
- Pillows, bedsheets, and duvets (please note, we only provide the mattress; if you do not wish to bring your own bedding, we can supply it, which includes bedmaking, for an additional charge of £10 per camping pod)
- Something warm, like a fleece or hoody (to keep you cosy when stargazing)
- Swimming costume, goggles and towel
- Waterproof coat and/or rain poncho
- Travel towels and toiletries (don’t forget the toothbrush and toothpaste as well)
- Pyjamas, comfy bathrobe and flip flops (to use in the shared shower block)
Cooking and hygiene essentialsPlease note there are no cooking/washing/bathroom facilities in the camping pods
- Disposable or freestanding BBQ (however, these must be off the ground and away from the accommodation)
- Lighter and/or matches
- Cooking utensils
- Washing-up bowl, cleaning products and tea towels
- Refillable water bottle
- Plates, bowls, cups and utensils (BBQ utensils if required)
- Food clips and containers (useful for leftovers)
- Kettle, tea, coffee, sugar, and any condiments you might need
- Food and drink for your stay
- Bin bags, kitchen roll, food storage bags and tin foil
- Toilet roll
- Small first aid kit
Why not save the hassle of cooking and treat the family to a delicious meal in one of our restaurants!
Save up to 20% off menu prices with our flexible half board optionsFind Out More
Entertainment and extras
- Chargers for all your electrical devices (you'll find USB and plugs sockets inside the camping pod)
- Board games – we recommend UNO, great fun game for all ages!
- A good book or magazine
- Camping chairs
- Toys (if you are coming with children)
- Football, rounders set and/or badminton set
- Tablet or laptop if you can’t live without Netflix (Superfast Internet is available in our camping pods at an additional cost)
- Your favourite cheeky tipple
- Extra blankets (ideal for sitting outside in the evening)
Out and about
- Day bag with your daily travel essentials
- Beach bag and towels
- Bucket and spade, wind break and baby powder (great hack for speedily getting sand off your feet)
- Camera (to capture those spectacular sunsets)
Camping pod breaks combine all the best elements of camping; such as the sense of freedom, being closer to the countryside, and sleeping under the stars. All that's missing are the chilly nights, having to struggle with flapping fabric and guy ropes, and then packing everything up again after the break.
Time to pack? Print our holiday checklist and be sure not to forget anything!Download Camping Pod Checklist
2021 Camping Pods Breaks are now available!
Discover a new way to holiday with a Camping Pod break, from just £30 per night!*
Please note school holiday breaks sell out fast, so be sure to book early to avoid disappointment!
Other articles you may like...
Holidays and short breaks
Holiday home sales enquiries
** Standard rate call. Included in your FREE minutes bundle!