Catered Touring Holidays
Leave the cooking to us - and save big on Food & Drink!
Half Board Options
With our great value breakfast only or half board dining packages, you can make big savings of up to 20%* on our menu prices*. You don't have to dine everyday of your stay, you can pre-book a 2, 3, 4 or 7 day package and eat on the days that you choose. With our Flexi-Dine packages the more days you choose, the more you save!
Take a break from the cooking and dine with us during your stay.
We offer a fantastic new menu selection.
Start the day with a hearty breakfast, enjoy a selection of snacks, salads, light bites and tasty evening meals with your favourite starters, main courses and tempting desserts. "Adult half board" is available from just £16.71* per day or "Adult Breakfast only" from £5.14*. Choose your preferred options under the "Dining Options" section in the booking form.
*Based on adult, 7 night, half board versus menu price. Savings based on two most expensive courses from the standard 2020 menu. Some meal combinations may not represent a saving. All Half Board package savings are based on the Full Monty breakfast. We recommend the adult dining options for children aged 10+
Try our brand new online ordering system
We are delighted to announce that our parks will welcome guests from 12th April.
Guests holidaying with us between 12th April to 16th May, the following restrictions will apply:
- Holidays will only be available to self-contained touring caravans and motorhomes from the same household or support bubble.
- Most of our restaurants will operate a takeaway service and be open for outdoors drink service subject to the rule of 6 and the weather.
- Indoor access to bars, restaurants and shared facilities such as showers, sinks, toilets and washing up areas will be closed.
- Swimming pools will operate in line with government guidance.
Guests holidaying with us from the 17th May, restrictions should ease further and the following may apply:
- There will be table service for all our entertainment, restaurant, and bar services. Available to guests on a first come, first served basis.
- All tables will be spaced for social distancing and menus will be single-use with an easy-to-follow online order system.
- Face masks must be worn indoors in line with government guidance.
- Only one household or support bubble will be permitted per outdoor activity.
Guests holidaying with us after 21st June – we are expecting that most restrictions will have been lifted and you should be able to enjoy all our facilities, activities, and the entertainment on offer.
Please note, if our key facilities or entertainment are not available during your stay, you will be offered Superfast Internet in your accommodation for FREE, the option to cancel for a full refund, or the opportunity to transfer your holiday to another date with no amendment charges.
|Breakfast||Adult||You Save||Child||You Save|
Adult: Full cooked breakfast
Child: Kids cooked breakfast
Breakfast and Evening Meal
|Half Board||Adult||You Save||Child||You Save|
Adult: Full cooked breakfast & two-course dinner
Child: Kids cooked breakfast & two-course dinner from selected menu