Derbyshire Holiday Homes - Static Caravans and Lodges for sale
Make a little piece of Derbyshire your home away from home with our range of luxury lodges and static caravans for sale in the Peak District. With so many places to explore, activities for the whole family and sights and attractions to see, the beautiful county of Derbyshire is the ideal place to own a holiday home.
With popular visitor locations such as the Peak District National Park, Bolsover Castle and a plethora of quaint towns close by, a visit to Derbyshire will never be forgotten. Whether you’re wanting to soak up some history and learn about the area's past or have a fun-filled day out with the family, Derbyshire and the Peak District have a little bit of everything. No matter what your itinerary is filled with, our luxury lodges in Derbyshire offer a sprinkling of extravagance to every visit.
Take a look at our new park homes for sale in the Peak District and Derbyshire today, and secure your stunning year-round getaway spot! Ready to learn more about our holiday homes for sale in Derbyshire? Book a park visit to experience everything first-hand.
Holiday homes for sale in Derbyshire
We currently have one park location in Derbyshire, Ashbourne Heights. This beautiful location offers far-reaching countryside views, an array of amenities including a bar and coffee lounge, as well as a number of tourist hotspots and activities for everyone to enjoy.
As you settle into your new home away from home, you’ll get the chance to explore the number of facilities available at Ashbourne Heights. These include a heated indoor swimming pool, on-park shop, outdoor play areas and a fully licensed shop. There’s also a specific dog walking area and dog showers if you’re bringing your four-legged friend with you too!
Our range of holiday homes in the Peak District and Derbyshire are built to impress, with space, comfort, quality and style delivered in each property.
The perks of owning a holiday lodge in the Peak District
Considering taking the plunge and investing in one of our beautiful holiday homes in Derbyshire? Here are a few reasons why we think you should:
- Enjoy all the advantages of being an owner: Buying one of our lodges or static caravans in the Peak District gives you access to the amazing resources available at Ashbourne Heights. These include the indoor pool, play area and restaurant, as well as key services such as enhanced Wi-Fi and discounts in the clubhouse via our Priority Reward Card.
- Experience a different standard of stay: Our caravans and lodges are built to be a home away from home, meaning you’re met with the highest quality of accommodation with every visit.
- Visit when it suits you: You own the home at the end of the day, so visit as and when you please!
The cost of your holiday home in Derbyshire
Want to explore the different luxury lodges and holiday homes for sale in the Peak District? It’s easy to browse through the variety of properties available by simply clicking on the “View Holiday Homes” button. You can even use the filters to narrow down the search to fit your requirements and budget.
We appreciate that stepping into holiday home ownership is a big commitment, which is why our experienced team is on hand to offer helpful and realistic advice on the process, making it as smooth as possible for you.
At Park Holidays, we also have a number of financing packages available. All you need to do is browse through the options and see if we have a plan that suits you.
Some key things to know about the buying process:
- You can work together with us to establish manageable fixed monthly payments, so you have full visibility on your repayments each month.
- Your initial deposit can be from as little as 10% of the total value.
- You choose your deposit figure and the duration of your repayment period.
Buying a holiday home should be an easy and exciting experience, so we’ve made every effort to make it as such. If you’ve got any questions about the process, feel free to contact our friendly sales team who can help with any queries.
Sub-letting your holiday home
If you want to let others enjoy the magic of Derbyshire and the Peak District, you are free to let your holiday home. There are various letting schemes available that might work for you, and sub-letting is a great way to ensure your property gets the use it deserves while offering you some supplemental income as an owner.
Why choose Park Holidays?
Don’t just take our word for it – there are several reasons why we’re the top provider of static caravans and luxury lodges for sale in the Peak District and Derbyshire:
- We only sell holiday homes within standout UK locations, with Ashbourne Heights being one of the finest getaway sites in the country.
- Unquestionable quality: Because our holiday park homes in Derbyshire are built to the highest standards from a selection of trusted manufacturers, we guarantee accommodation that goes above and beyond normal expectations, with those standards maintained for each visit you make.
- Workable financing: Workable financing: We understand that buying one of our new park homes for sale in Derbyshire is a big commitment, which is why we offer flexible finance plans to suit your budget.
- We're trusted by many: Just read our reviews to get an idea of why our customers love us. What’s more, Feefo awarded us their 2020 Platinum Trusted Service Award as recognition of our service standards.
Why are Peak District holiday homes so popular?
So, what’s so good about the Peak District and Derbyshire? The answer lies within its vast expanses of countryside and the multitude of attractions perfect for the whole family. With so much to do and so many things to see, you’re guaranteed to fall in love with this beautiful county. Meanwhile, Ashbourne Heights combines a premium on-site experience with a breath-taking location.
With the Peak District National Park on your doorstep, you’ll never be short of panoramic views, walking and cycling opportunities. Owning a holiday home in Derbyshire gives you access to all of this and so much more.
Discover the Peak District National Park
Owning a static caravan or luxury lodge at Ashbourne Heights means you’ll have access to the Peak District National Park. Whether you want to set off on a walking trail or cycle your way around, you can experience some of the most beautiful rural landscapes in Derbyshire. There are also some amazing activities including horse riding, climbing and caving. A day spent at the Peak District National Park is a regular one for many owners of holiday homes in Derbyshire.
Find history in Buxton
You’ll discover so much in the beautiful spa town of Buxton. Nestled on the edge of the Peak District National Park, there are so many things to do and enjoy. Whether you fancy learning more about the history on one of the guided tours, relaxing in the Devonshire Spa or Palace Hotel spa or indulging in one of the many restaurants and bars, Buxton has it all.
Go wild at Alton Towers
If you’re looking for a fun and adrenaline-filled day out, take a trip to Alton Towers. With a range of rides available for the little ones and the big kids, everyone will be able to experience a thrill or two. There are also a number of restaurants and bars available on site too, meaning you won’t have to worry about packing a picnic for everyone!
Luxury lodges and static caravans for sale in Derbyshire and the Peak District
We have a variety of high-end, exclusive lodges and static caravans for sale in Derbyshire. If you think a fixed holiday residence in this breath-taking county might be the next move for you, talk to our team or pay us a visit. The wonders of Derbyshire await.