BlogFun and Games
Let’s take you on a Quest…
We’re excited to bring a brand new activity to many of our parks!
Quest will lead you on an adventurous expedition, collecting clues, solving puzzles and reaching checkpoints to outsmart and out explore any competition… and best of all, it’s FREE!
We’ve teamed up with Quest to offer guests a unique experience and chance to explore their park - reaching checkpoints, collecting clues and solving puzzles. What’s more, everyone who completes a Quest will be entered into a prize draw to win £1000 worth of Park Holiday vouchers - that’s a lot of holiday!
Quest is an adventure app that uses GPS checkpoints to hide clues. Think Geocache, but with more adventure. We’ve put these points all over our most popular family parks. Your mission is to get out there exploring, reach each point, gather all the clues and try to solve our park puzzle. There are other challenges in-app too.
Families, in particular, love Quest. Intrepid explorers who complete the Quest can collect a certificate and sticker by showing their completed Quest app at the park reception.
We have 12 different quests across our UK holiday parks including:
- Hengar Manor Holiday Park in Cornwall
- Golden Sands Holiday Park in Devon
- Chichester Lakeside Holiday Park in Sussex
- Marlie Holiday Park in Kent
- New Beach Holiday Park in Kent
- Dovercourt Holiday Park in Essex
- St Osyth and Martello Beach Holiday Park in Essex
- Seawick Holiday Park in Essex
- Broadland Sands Holiday Park in Suffolk
- Carlton Meres Holiday Park in Suffolk
- Sand Le Mere Holiday Park in Yorkshire
- Silver Sands Holiday Park in Scotland
Start your Quest
To start your Quest, simply:
1. Visit www.questapp.co.uk/ph and select your park
2. Request your access code.
3. Download the Quest App from your appstore, pop in your unique access code and off you go!
Other articles you may like...
Holidays and short breaks
Holiday home sales enquiries
** Standard rate call. Included in your FREE minutes bundle!