Be the face of Park Holidays UK Holiday Home Ownership!
Every year we run a competition to find a ‘Park Family’ to be the face of Park Holidays UK Holidays. This year we thought why not extend this further and have a competition to include our community of owners? After all, who better to show the lifestyle of holiday home ownership than those already enjoying it?
The winners will be the face of Park Holidays UK’s website and brochures!
You will also receive:
- A full-day professional photoshoot
- £200 Loyalty Card Credit
- Premium photo-album of shots taken on the day
How to enter
To enter the competition please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your full name
- Your park
- How many adults & children will be taking part (extended family & pets can be involved too)
- Up to 5 recent photos
- A few words to explain why you would like to be the face of Park Holidays UK ownership
Terms and Conditions
1. Details of how to enter are part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of Park Holidays UK is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. Entries must be submitted via email to email@example.com and entry is restricted to one per family. Please ensure all family members wishing to be involved appear in your photo submission. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
3. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winners will be drawn from all entries received by the closing date.
4. All entries must be received by midnight on the 12 May 2019. Any entries after this time and date will not be counted.
5. The winners will be contacted within 7 days of the closing date. Should Park Holidays UK be unable to contact the winners or should the winners be unable to accept the prize, Park Holidays UK reserves the right to award the prize to alternative winners, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
7. Winning entries will be selected by a Park Holidays UK judging panel. The judges will select the owners who they believe demonstrate an image of fun and togetherness either on holiday or at home.
8. Winning entries will win £200 loyalty card credit plus a photo album with a selection of the photos taken on the shoot.
9. The photoshoot is expected to take approximately 8 hours and will take place on the selected Park Holidays UK holiday park and possibly the local area e.g. the beach.
10. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
11. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Park Holidays UK to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
12. Copyright in all images taken by Park Holidays UK during the photoshoot remains with Park Holidays UK.
13. The prize does not include travel between the winners' home and their holiday home, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned.
14. The prize is available subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
15. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Park Holidays UK and accordingly Park Holidays UK may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.