Love your holiday home but not your park?
Bring your caravan to another one of our parks with our 'Easy Move' package!
Fall in love with holiday home ownership all over again...
If you enjoy the lifestyle of holiday home ownership but fancy a change of scenery, why not move to another one of our holiday parks? Moving is easy, whether you want to bring your caravan with you or upgrade to a better model, we are here to help you every step of the way with our popular ‘Easy Move’ package. Simply choose which park would like to move your holiday home to and we'll take care of the rest!
Our Easy Move Package costs just £1000 and includes*:
- Transportation from your existing park within a 50 mile radius
- Siting costs
- Gas and Electric safety check
- Steps (If required)
- TV aerial fixture and adjustment
We are currently offering this service at two of our fantastic Essex parks.
Dovercourt Holiday Park
- 8 month Season
- Fantastic park location close to a Blue Flag Beach
- Great park facilities with outdoor swimming pool
- Currently undergoing £1m park upgrade
Contact Dovercourt Holiday Park for more information and to arrange a visit
Tel: 01255 442435
Seawick Holiday Park
Nr Clacton-on-sea, Essex
- 11.5 month season
- Minutes from the sandy St Osyth beach and a short drive to Clacton Pier
- Modern entertainment venue and indoor & outdoor swimming pools
- Use of facilities at neigbouring parks St Osyth Beach and Martello Beach
Contact Seawick Holiday Park for more information and to arrange a visit
Tel: 01255 440788
Terms and Conditions
Maximum age of holiday home accepted 2004. Full value of pitch fees paid credited to owner's account at the new park. If customer has existing decking the cost and removal of this is the customer’s responsibility, however we may be able to assist. Offer valid for a limited time only and is subject to availability. Offer valid at Dovercourt Holiday Park on 8-month season pitches only, and at Seawick Holiday Park on standard pitches only. Offer may be withdrawn at any time; Park Holidays UK reserves the right to refuse holiday homes based on age and condition.