Be in with the chance of winning a Park Family experience and be the face of Park Holidays UK!
We love to showcase our holidays with real families – so, we’re giving TWO lucky winners the opportunity to win a Park Family Experience!
Park Family Experience 1: A fantastic 7-night stay at Golden Sands Holiday Park in Devon for a family of up to 6, staying in a 2-bedroom gold grade accommodation, arriving on Friday, 27/05/22 — includes a professional video and photoshoot and £500 wardrobe allowance.
Park Family Experience 2: A relaxing 7-night multi-generational stay at Silver Sands Holiday Park in Scotland for a family of up to 8 (including grandparents), staying in a 3-bedroom gold grade accommodation, arriving on Friday, 27/05/2022 — includes a professional video and photoshoot and £500 wardrobe allowance.
The winning families will receive:
- 7-night stay in a gold grade accommodation
- The winners will be the face of Park Holidays UK’s website and brochures for 2022/23!
- Wardrobe allowance of up to £500
- A two-day professional video and photoshoot
- A fantastic selection of Loopy and friends merchandise
- Premium photo-album of your amazing holiday
- A selection of your best shots in high resolution
How to enter
To enter our Park Family competition please visit our facebook page and private message us with:
- Which Park Family experience you’d like to enter into (you can pick both!)
- Your full name
- How many adults and children (inc. children's age)
- Up to 5 recent family photos (all members)
- A few words to describe your family
- Confirmation that you have read and agree to the T&C's
- Plus, for a bonus entry, share the post and tag 3 friends!
Competition closes at 11:59pm on Thursday, 28th April 2022. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. Details of how to enter are part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of Park Holidays UK is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. Entries must be submitted via Facebook and entry is restricted to one per family. Please ensure all family members appear in your photo submission. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
3. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winners will be drawn from all entries received by the closing date.
4. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on the 28th April 2022. Any entries after this time and date will not be counted.
5. Should the proposed dates be affected by government restrictions, we will attempt to offer suitable alternative dates for the competition winners to redeem their prize and participate in the park family photography shoot.
6. The winners will be contacted within 4 working days of the closing date. Should Park Holidays UK be unable to contact the winners or should the winners be unable to accept the prize, Park Holidays UK reserves the right to award the prize to alternative winners, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
8. The winning entries will be selected by a Park Holidays UK judging panel. The judges will select the family who they believe demonstrate an image of fun and togetherness either on holiday or at home.
9. The winning entries will win either a 7-night holiday at Golden Sands Holiday Park in Devon - arriving on Friday 27th May 2022 or a 7-night holiday in Silver Sands Holiday Park in Scotland - arriving on Friday 27th May 2022. Full details will be confirmed once the winners are announced. The prize includes entertainment passes and full use of park facilities . Park Holidays UK’s standard booking terms & conditions apply.
10. The prize will also include a family photoshoot and video shoot during the holiday which the winners will be required to participate in. The video and photoshoot is expected to take approximately 7 hours a day, for 2 days, and will take place on the selected Park Holidays UK holiday park and possibly the local area e.g. the beach.
11. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
12. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Park Holidays UK to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
13. Copyright in all images taken by Park Holidays UK during the 5-night holiday prize including the photoshoot remains with Park Holidays UK.
14. The prize does not include travel between the winners' home and the chosen Park Holidays UK holiday park, travel insurance, transport during the holiday, food and drink, added extras, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned.
15. The prize is available on the stated dates only and is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
16. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Park Holidays UK and accordingly Park holidays UK may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
17. If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been told to self-isolate, you must contact us immediately to discuss your options.