How to enter
To enter our Park Family competition please visit our facebook page and private message us with:
- Your full name
- Your family’s nickname
- How many adults and children (why not invite the grandparents too?)
- Up to 5 recent family photos
- A few words to describe your family
Competition closes on midnight on the 14th July 2019. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. Details of how to enter are part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of Park Holidays UK is final and no correspondence
will be entered into.
2. Entries must be submitted via facebook and entry is restricted to one per family. Please ensure all family members appear in your photo submission. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
3. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
The winners will be drawn from all entries received by the closing date.
4. All entries must be received by midnight on the 14th July 2019. Any entries after this time and date will not be counted.
5. The winners will be contacted within 7 days of the closing date. Should Park Holidays UK be unable to contact the winners or should the winners be unable to accept the prize, Park Holidays UK reserves the right to award the prize to alternative
winners, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
7. One winning entry will be selected by a Park Holidays UK judging panel. The judges will select the family who they believe demonstrate an image of fun and togetherness either on holiday or at home.
8. One winning entry will win a 7 night family stay at Martello Beach Holiday Park, arriving on Friday, 29th July 2019. Full details will be confirmed once the winners are announced. The prize includes a Gold Plus grade accommodation with early check-in
(2pm), bed linen and bed making service, entertainment passes and full use of park facilities. Park Holidays UK’s standard booking terms & conditions apply.
9. The prize will also include a family photoshoot during the holiday which the winners will be required to participate in. The photoshoot is expected to take approximately 8 hours (possibly split over 2 days) and will take place on the selected Park
Holidays UK holiday park and possibly the local area e.g. the beach.
10. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they
are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
11. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Park Holidays UK to feature
any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
12. Copyright in all images taken by Park Holidays UK during the 7 night holiday prize including the photoshoot remains with Park Holidays UK.
13. The prize does not include travel between the winners' home and the chosen Park Holidays UK holiday park, travel insurance, transport during the holiday, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned.
14. The prize is available on the stated dates only and is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
15. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Park Holidays UK and accordingly Park holidays UK may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the
entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.