Scotland Holiday Homes - Static Caravans and Lodges for sale
If you’ve dreamed of creating a home away from home on the Scottish coast, now you can with our range of static caravans and luxury lodges for sale in Scotland. With so many places to explore, activities to enjoy and beaches only a stone’s throw away, the Scottish coast is the perfect choice for holiday home ownership.
With popular visitor locations such as the Ayrshire coast, local fishing towns and attractions close by, a visit to Scotland can make for a fun-filled or relaxing holiday for all. Create sandcastles on the beach, indulge in fresh fish by the coast or enjoy some well-deserved downtime; no matter what your plans are, Scotland has a little bit of everything. With quaint port towns and villages, beaches for exploring and endless countryside views, our holiday lodges in Scotland offer a touch of luxury to every visit.
Why not take a look at our new park homes for sale in Scotland today and turn your holiday home ownership dreams into a reality! Want to know more about our lodges and static caravans in Scotland? Get in touch with the team and book a a park visit to experience everything first-hand.
Holiday homes for sale in Scotland
We have two park locations in Scotland: Turnberry Holiday Park in Ayrshire, and Silver Sands in Moray. Both are highly desirable locations offering breath-taking views, a number of amenities including on-site restaurants and bars, as well as a variety of tourist hotspots, beaches and activities close by for everyone to enjoy!
On the Turnberry Holiday Park, you’ll find fantastic facilities such as a heated indoor pool, restaurant and bar, an adventure playground and even a shop stocked with all the essentials!
At Silver Sands, you’ll also discover some exceptional facilities. These include a heated indoor swimming pool and gym, a kids’ club, on-site restaurant and bar, and even a takeaway Fish ‘n’ Chip shop.
Our holiday homes in Scotland are built to impress, with comfort, space, style and quality delivered as paramount in each property.
The perks of owning a holiday lodge in Scotland
Have you always wanted to invest in a luxury lodge in Scotland? Well, what are you waiting for? Here are a few reasons why it’s a great idea:
- Take advantage of being an owner: Buying one of our lodges or holiday park homes in Scotland gives you access to the amazing resources available at Turnberry Holiday Park and Silver Sands. These include the pools, play areas and restaurants, as well as key services such as enhanced Wi-Fi and discounts in the clubhouse via our Priority Reward Card.
- A different standard of stay: Our caravans and lodges are built to be a home away from home, meaning you’re met with the highest quality of accommodation with every visit.
- Take a trip whenever you’d like: You own the home at the end of the day, so visit as and when you please!
The cost of your luxury lodge or static caravan in Scotland
Click on the “View Holiday Homes” button below to see our current range of luxury lodges and static caravans for sale in Scotland. With so many choices available, there’s something to suit every personal style, taste and budget. You can even use the filters to narrow down the search even further.
We know that becoming a holiday home owner is a big commitment. That’s why our team is on hand to offer helpful and honest advice on the process ahead, working to make it as smooth as possible. If you’re thinking about costs, we have financing packages available too – all you need to do is see if we have a plan that suits your circumstances.
Here are some key things you’ll need to know about the buying process:
- We’ll work with you to establish manageable fixed monthly payments, giving you full visibility on your repayments each month.
- Your initial deposit can be as little as 10% of the total value.
- You choose your deposit figure and the duration of your repayment period.
Buying your dream holiday home doesn’t have to be difficult. We’ve made every effort to make sure it’s an exciting and effortless experience! If you have any questions about the buying process, our friendly sales team is on hand to help with any queries you may have.
Sub-letting your holiday home
Ever wondered if you could let out your home away from home while you’re not there? With our variety of letting schemes, we’ve made it easy to sub-let your luxury lodge or static caravan in Scotland! It’s also a great way to generate some additional income as an owner.
Why choose Park Holidays?
There are a variety of reasons why we’re the number one provider of static caravans and luxury lodges for sale in Scotland:
- The best locations: We only sell holiday homes within standout UK locations, with Silver Sands and Turnberry Holiday Park being two of the finest getaway sites in the country.
- Unquestionable quality: Because our holiday homes are built to the highest standards from a selection of trusted manufacturers, we guarantee accommodation that goes above and beyond normal expectations, with those standards maintained for each visit you make..
- Manageable financing: We understand that buying one of our holiday homes for sale in Scotland is a big commitment, which is why we offer flexible finance plans to suit your budget.
- We're trusted by all: Just read our reviews to get an idea of why our customers love us. What’s more, Feefo awarded us their 2020 Platinum Trusted Service Award as recognition of our service standards.
Why are holiday lodges in Scotland so popular?
Why Scotland you ask? Whether it’s the breath-taking Scottish coastline, vast expanses of countryside or the quaint port towns and villages, there’s so much about Scotland you can fall in love with – it’s why many return time and time again.
Turnberry Holiday Park and Silver Sands combine a premium on-site experience with beautiful locations, plus adventures and activities are only a matter of minutes away. With the Ayrshire coast on your doorstep as well as museums, castles and more, you’ll never be short of stunning views, walks and endless activity options. Owning a holiday park home in Scotland gives you access to all of this and so much more.
Discover East Beach near Silver Sands
Owning a static caravan or luxury lodge at Silver Sands means you’ll have access to East Beach. Ideal if you’re a fan of catching some waves or building sandcastles, you can spend time admiring the dunes and looking out for the famous resident bottlenose dolphins. With many local eateries close by, you’ll be able to choose whether to eat out or take a picnic with you for the day.
Find history and adventure in Ayrshire
Easy to reach from our Turnberry Holiday Park, Ayrshire is filled with countryside towns and sandy shores. Why not head to the coast and enjoy some fresh seafood caught daily off the shore, or sit down at a local restaurant and indulge in some neeps and tatties.
Fancy a spot of golf while you’re there? With over 50 golf courses in Ayrshire and the surrounding area, you’ll never be short of courses to try. Perhaps you would like to soak up some history instead? With Dumfries House, Culzean Castle and the Robert Burns Birthplace Museum not too far away, there’s something for the history buffs too.
Luxury lodges and static caravans for sale in Scotland
With a number of high-end, exclusive static caravans and luxury lodges for sale in Scotland, finding your home away from home has never been easier. If you think a fixed holiday residence in this breath-taking county might be the next move for you, talk to our team or pay us a visit. The wonders of Scotland await.