Everything you need to know about our holiday
The safety and well-being of our guests and staff is our biggest priority. We have changed the way we do a few things and introducing a series of new and increased measures across our parks.
Around our parks
We've worked hard to ensure you feel safe – but we want you to have as much fun as possible whilst holidaying with us. Please find below a few of the safety measures we’ve put in place:
- In line with government guidelines, guests over 11 years of age must wear face masks (unless medically exempt) in any indoor areas, including the shop, arcades, entertainment venue and restaurant until you are seated at your table.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided throughout the park – we encourage frequent use during your visit.
- All staff are temperature-checked upon arrival for their shifts and will be provided the appropriate PPE.
- Perspex screens have been installed in reception areas where social distancing may not be possible.
- There is an the option for cashless payment at all our holiday parks, so don’t forget your card.
Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools
Entertainment & Facilities
We pride ourselves in providing the best in entertainment and that's never going to change. However, we have added some extra precautions to make sure we can keep you and your family safe:*
- There will be table service at all our entertainment venues – available to guests on a first come, first served basis.
- Face masks must be worn by all guests aged over 11 years of age unless medically excempt or seated at a table.
Our playground is the perfect place for children to let loose. However, we still request that social distancing is maintained as much as possible – they can climb, slide and run around as they normally would, but we have added:
- Hand sanitising stations near the play area to encourage use before and after entering the playpark.
- Daily enhanced cleaning sessions.
- We suggest parents wear face masks if the area is crowded.
Get your game on in our arcade areas and gaming zones! We have implemented the following to ensure your safety:
- Face masks must be worn by everyone over 11 years of age (unless medically exempt).
- Hand sanitising stations will be available throughout.
- Enhanced cleaning will take place on all high-touch areas.
- Please adhere to the 1m+ social distancing guidelines.
- We recommend that you bring your own change for the arcade machines when possible.
Many of our parks offer a wide choice of activities for you to enjoy during your break. These activities are safe for you and your family, but we have taken the following precautions:
- All activities must be booked via the Park Holidays UK pp or at reception, if not available.
- All activities will run with reduced numbers to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- Hand sanitisers will be offered before and after each activity.
- All staff will wear appropriate PPE while the session takes place.
- Enhanced cleaning will take place in all high-touch areas.
*Activities and entertainment are regularly reviewed and updated to keep in line with the latest government guideline
We are also able to offer:
Flexible Dining Options
We’re happy to confirm we are still able to offer our flexible dining options. Choose from the 2, 3, 4 or 7-day breakfast, or breakfast and evening package, and eat on the days that you choose!
*Excludes November and December breaks
Takeaways will be available from most of our holiday parks via our new online ordering service.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, we only offer table service at all our entertainment, restaurant, and bar services – which will be available to guests on a first come, first served basis.
Simply hover your camera on your smart device over the QR code on our menu and you’ll be directed to our online ordering service.
We have a few options available. You can pay at the comfort when placing your order. Alternatively, we still accept orders, vouchers and payment at the bar, if this is not an option.
When accessing indoor public areas in our parks, we ask all guests over the age of 11 to wear face masks (unless medically exempt) or until you are seated at your table.
If you fall ill during your stay with us or develop a new continuous cough or high fever, you must immediately call reception from your accommodation and we will advise you of the next steps to take. You can find your park’s reception number on your welcome pack or on our contact us page.
If either of the following takes place:
With our guarantee, you can choose to:
If you or a member of your party have been told to self-isolate, or have any Covid-19 symptoms, you can choose to:
You must advise us before 12pm midday on the day before you are due to arrive if you are unable to travel due to Covid symptoms. We are unable to defer or amend any bookings after this date.
If you or a member of your party have been told to self-isolate, or have any Covid-19 symptoms, please call us on 0343 178 7070 as soon as possible and DO NOT come on your holiday.
If you have any questions about your holiday, feel free to call our Reservations Team on