COVID-19 Owners’ Support Package – Terms and Conditions
As an owner(s) registered with us of a holiday home on one of our parks as at 23rd March 2020, provided that:
- as at 1 September 2020 you have paid your 2020 pitch fees in full and any other park billing is not in arrears; or
- (where you are using our direct debit scheme) all payments in respect of pitch fees and any other park billing are up to date as at 1 September 2020 and all further payments for 2020 are made in full and on time
you will be be entitled to the following support package subject to the terms and conditions below (the “Terms”)
- Where your Pitch Licence Agreement specifies a fixed term (the “Licence Period”), and this Licence Period has not expired, you will be entitled to an extension of six (6) months to the Licence Period in your Pitch Licence Agreement (the Pitch Licence Extension) All terms of your Pitch Licence Agreement including pitch fees remain unchanged and will apply during the Pitch Licence Extension.
- A Pitch Fee Credit against your pitch fees for 2021 which will be calculated as 50% of 3 months of the 2020 pitch fee you paid (excluding any owner who has not been charged pitch fees for 2020).
- The Pitch Fee Credit and Pitch Licence Extension are personal to you as the registered owner(s) of the holiday home, as detailed on our systems, and cannot be transferred to any other person but may be passed on to a family member in accordance with the terms of the Pitch Licence Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, if you sell your holiday home privately, the buyer of the holiday home will not be entitled to receive the Pitch Fee Credit or the Pitch Licence Extension.
- The Pitch Fee Credit will be utilised as a credit against your pitch fees for 2021 and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable for any cash equivalent. The Pitch Fee Credit will be automatically applied to the pitch fee for 2021, assuming compliance with these Terms and will be shown on the 2021 pitch fee notice. The 2021 pitch fees shown on the pitch fee notice will be payable in the normal way.
- You are only entitled to one Pitch Fee Credit per holiday home, irrespective of the number of registered owners for such holiday home.
- If your Pitch Licence Agreement is or has been terminated for any reason prior to the issue of the 2021 pitch fee notice, you will not be entitled to the Pitch Fee Credit or the Pitch Licence Extension. You will not be entitled to any equivalent payment or reimbursement in respect of the Pitch Fee Credit or the Pitch Licence Extension.
- These Terms are governed by English law. Both parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- A reference to ‘we’ or ‘us’ is a reference to Park Holidays UK Limited (CRN: 02434151) whose registered address is Glovers House, Glovers End, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex TN39 5ES.
- The offer of the Pitch Licence Extension may be declined by you at your discretion subject to you providing written notice to at the address referred to in point 9 above. In the event you decline the Pitch Licence Extension no alternative compensation or benefit will be offered.
- All other terms of your Pitch Licence Agreement (the 2019 edition) and all other sums payable under it will apply to your ownership of your holiday home.