Terms and Conditions
Your holiday home sales appointment
When you visit one of our holiday parks, your safety is our primary concern and we have introduced many safe operating systems and procedures to ensure your safety and that of our staff.
All park visits will be conducted with strict adherence to government guidelines to reduce the risk of Covid-19 infection
Before you visit
- You will be contacted by one of our park staff before your visit who will explain our appointment procedures and answer any questions you may have
- If anyone in your household has shown any symptoms of Covid 19 during the previous 14 days before your visit, please contact us to re-arrange your appointment to a later date
- Please plan your journey to avoid unnecessary stops between your home and the Park
- We welcome family members from the same household with no more than 2 adults and 3 children per visit. Note, children must be supervised at all times
- It is advisable to bring your own refreshments with you
Your park visit
- Please note that our parks are closed to the general public and visits are only permitted by prior appointment
- Please arrive in time for your scheduled appointment. We may not be available if you arrive late
- When you arrive at the park, please telephone the number given to you by the park staff member when they telephoned you to confirm your appointment
- Please follow their instructions to park safely close to the sales office
- You will be greeted by a friendly wave whilst observing strict social distancing
- You will be offered hand sanitiser, together with face masks and gloves to wear but these are not mandatory
- Tours of the park will be conducted either on foot at a safe distance or using separate vehicles
- During your tour of the park, doors will be opened for you and discussions will take place either outside or in a large room where social distancing rules can be easily adhered to
- Viewings of caravan or lodge holiday homes will be conducted safely. Each model will be thoroughly sanitised before and after your visit and your sales advisor will answer any questions you have from their position in the doorway
If you decide to purchase a holiday home
- If you decide the park is right for you and find the perfect holiday home, we will be able to complete the paperwork in a safe manner
- You will be able to complete the purchase either during your visit or at a convenient time soon after
- After your purchase has been completed and your holiday home has been prepared for you, you may visit your new holiday home. If government restrictions remain in place at this time, your visit will be limited until restrictions are relaxed or
removed by the government
By attending this visit to the sales office of the park concerned, you agree that the visit is undertaken by yourself and the other attendees at your own risk, and save for death or personal injuries caused by the negligence of Park Holidays UK Limited,
you acknowledge that any liability for personal injury or illness or damage to personal property and/or your vehicle or to any other person is excluded to the fullest extent allowable under UK law.
Before your visit, you will be asked to confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
We look forward to welcoming you to our park soon.