Canney Road, Essex, England, CM0 7RS
This Willerby Etchingham Superwarm!
And WOW, this caravan puts the "special" in special edition
Fully winterised, allowing you to make full use of the 275 day season at Steeple Bay without a care on what the weather man says. More space than you or your growing family will know what to do with. All the features you could ever ask for. All wrapped up inside what is, aesthetically, a pure work of art.
This Willerby Etchingham will NOT stay unsold for very long.
Please be clever, and Call us NOW to arrange your own private tour of this exquisite caravan holiday home on the premier park in Essex
The lounge diner has generous seating and is light, airy and spacious. The neutral colour scheme throughout allows someone to add their own finishes touches. The kitchen is modern and well presented, and has seperate bathroom and WC which makes this ideal for families.
Steeple Bay has a wealth of facilities, from relaxing at the Riverside Bar and restaurant and watching the boats and jet skis on the lake, to angling on our fully stocked fishing lake or taking a dip in our heated outdoor leisure pool. With wonderful scenic country walks you can make the most of our location and experience the great outdoors. For the evening our entertainments team has a wide variety of live performances and fun packed activities for all ages including large arcade area.
Come and visit us today and start living the dream.
YOU COULD BE ENJOYING YOUR NEW CARAVAN IN 2 WEEKS! CALL NOW
Buying your new holiday home by the sea is so easy to do, it’s like buying a bottle of milk! Simply COME down to park and see what Steeple Bay holiday park has to offer. Call ON 01621 774001 NOW.
Included when you purchase your caravan;
* Your choice of pitch
* 2017 Standard pitch fees included
* Siting and connections included
* Steps and handrails
* Digital TV aerial
* Axle stands
* Water connection
* Gas Safety Test
* Electricity Safety Test
* Current water rates
* 2 x bottles of 47kg gas
***Steeple Bay Holiday Park***
Steeple Bay Holiday Park is located on the stunning Black Water Estuary, near Maldon and Burnham-On-Crouch in beautiful, rural Essex. We are 1 mile from the main road, tucked away on the shores of the Black Water Estuary, with direct access to the water, multiple cycle routes, dog walking routes and outstanding fishing. If you enjoy your water sports, then Steeple Bay is the place to be! You have vast areas of the Black Water Estuary right on your doorstep. Equally, if you prefer to hunt for crab or simply sit and enjoy the tranquil views, the world is your oyster at Steeple Bay. The local area has so much to offer. All the major supermarkets are within a 15 min radius and both Asda and Tesco deliver to park, if you do not want to travel. Aldi, Lidl and Morrisons are all close by too. Basildon, Southend and Chelmsford are only 45 mins away by car, with London being 1 hour away. Southminster and Hatfield Peveral train stations are both inside 15 mins by car, taking you either into London or in a Northerly direction. There is a regular Bus service that takes you from the main road into all the local small towns and villages. The local area has so much to offer you; we have top class restaurants, local pubs which have top local bands and probably the best carveries around, take-aways catering to every taste nearby, fresh sea food shops and convenience stores which sells anything you will need for your weekend trips to your caravan
What your new park has to offer you;
* 275 day owner season
* Large Bar, Restaurant and clubhouse with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere!
* Full sky tv with sports package showing all major EPL games
* Nightly entertainment and fully scheduled programme for the season
* Outdoor heated pool & a baby pool (heated to 28 degrees)
* Mini Mart Convenience Shop
* Amusement arcade
* Play areas for children & teenagers
* Internet access AROUND PARK & FREE Wi-Fi in the complex
* Fully stock course fishing lake
* Private slip way into the Black Water Estuary
* Secure boat yard for owners boat storage
* Pool tables and dartboards
* Exclusive and tranquil Estuary walks
* Surrounded by picturesque South Essex countryside
* Dog walking routes
* 2 miles to St Lawrence
* 3 miles to Southminster
* 6 miles to Burnham-On-Crouch
* 10 miles to Maldon
* 20 miles to Basildon
* 22 miles to Chelmsford
* 25 miles to Southend
* 50 miles to the Centre of London
What the local area has to offer;
* Promenade Park - great for the kids, water feature play area, picnic area, Tea Rooms, plenty of parking
* Yearly Regatta party
* Village shops
* Amazing array of restaurants, catering to every taste
* Rio cinema
* Antique Shops
* The list is endless....come and see for yourself and explore this stunning part of Essex
* Situated in an ideal position on the banks of the picturesque Black Water Estuary near the Village of Southminster, nestled between the towns of Maldon and Burnham-On-Crouch, but close enough to the city of London, for when you fancy that hustle and bustle for a day
***At Steeple Bay we can sublet your caravan if you wish. That means you are able to offset the cost of owning your own holiday home here, and you won’t have to lift a finger! We will take care of everything for you***
Call 01621 774001 NOW!
***** Steeple Bay Holiday Park, Canney Road, Essex, CM0 7RS *****
- Static Caravan
- Willerby Etchingham
Included with this caravan
- All Safety Checks
- Choice Of Pitch
- Delivery To Park
- Steps And Handrails
- TV Aerial
- Fixed Double Bed
- Separate Shower
- Siting, Connection & Transport
Willerby have a proud reputation as one of the leaders in innovative holiday home design.
As the longest established manufacturer, they have become the undoubted market leader.
Starting as a small family business in the village of Willerby in 1946, Willerby pride themselves on manufacturing all of their holiday homes here in the UK using their 70 years of industry experience.
Believing strongly in remaining at the forefront of design, Willerby employ the very best designers, engineers and craftsmen with a real passion for quality and innovation. Willerby's collection boasts a wide range of holiday homes available in a variety of sizes and specifications to suit all tastes and budgets. Passionate about maintaining a superior quality standard, Willerby focus on the details from manufacturing processes to interior design. Willerby has a strong ‘green conscience’, and takes careful consideration to the environment in many ways , an example being, providing energy efficient appliances and fittings within their units, right through to waste management during manufacture. Their workforce are genuinely passionate about what they do, with innovative designers traveling the world to inspire the designs they create, to those who ensure your holiday home is in perfect condition before it leaves the site. The engineers, designers and craftsmen are the very best and many have been with Willerby for decades – they know what they’re doing! We can supply a range of models from the Willerby range - simply click on the ' Get me a quote' link from each model page and we will get in touch with you. We also have an extensive selection of used Willerby models available - you can browse these using the holiday home finder.
- CM0 7RS
- Park full address
- Canney Road, Essex, England, CM0 7RS
- Double Glazing
- Radiator C Heating
- Ideal For Letting
- Gas System
- Gas Fire
- Parking Bay
We offer a range of affordable finance options from High Street lenders such as Black Horse and Barclays - we can provide you with a detailed finance quote which can be varied to suit your deposit and monthly payment needs.
Here is one example:
- Holiday home price:
- Repayment term (months): †
- Example deposit:
- Balance to finance: ††
- Monthly payments:
* Subject to status. Representative example including siting, connections and this seasons pitch fees: Monetary value £42,000. Deposit £4,200.00, amount of finance £37,800.00. Charge for credit £18,081.30. 84 monthly payments of £665.25. 11.9% APR. Total amount payable £60,081.30. Subject to status, written details on request.
Also available in Steeple Bay, Essex
All prices shown include VAT (where applicable)
- 28 ft
- 10 ft
£32,000 or £507 pcm
- 35 ft
- 12 ft
- 36 ft
- 12 ft
- 40 ft
- 13 ft
- 38 ft
- 12 ft
- 40 ft
- 12 ft
- 35 ft
- 12 ft
- 35 ft
- 12 ft
£21,000 Finance Available
- 35 ft
- 12 ft
£20,000 Finance Available
- 35 ft
- 12 ft
* Subject to status. Representative example including siting, connections and this seasons pitch fees: Cash price £10000. Deposit £1000, amount of finance £9000.00. Charge for credit £4063.50. 84 monthly payments of £155.52. Representative APR 11.9%. Total amount payable £14063.50. Subject to status, written details on request.
Step by step guide to holiday home ownership
We have put together lots of information about owning a Caravan Holiday Home or a Luxury Holiday Lodge so you can find out everything you need to know. Explore the Holiday Home lifestyle with us.
Discover the next step to Holiday home ownership. Here you can Order a free Brochure and DVD, Arrange a visit to the park, investigate your finance options, or ask a question to our dedicated sales team.
Park Holidays UK ownership news
Happy returns as parks celebrate £20m makeovers March is turning into a month of many happy returns for owners at Park Holidays UK – thanks to a wealth of new features unveiled for the start of
Cheers as Kent seaside park reveals its £4m splash Holiday home owners and staff at a popular Kent holiday park are celebrating after the curtains went up on a £4 million makeover which took pl
Park group's top tips could land a festive bargain Canny holiday home buyers know that the weeks just before and after Christmas can be the year's peak period for grabbing a super-deal, says Park
Buying a lodge? Here's the best deal, in black-and-white! Park Holidays UK is now teamed up with a finance provider which has really earned its stripes for the buyers of holiday lodges. Zebra