St Johns Road, Kent, England, CT5 2RY
Ask for key number 6
Park Holidays EXCLUSIVE holiday home
The Willerby Caledonia is a Park Holidays special Edition holiday home...with the emphasis being on the SPECIAL
Built in such a clever way, with attention paid to the detail and space to allow the growing family to breath, this Willerby Caledonia is an absolute snip at this price
Call us today and make your appointment to come and view this beautiful holiday home
Offering 3 bright and airy bedrooms, 1 double and 2 Twin rooms, this Holiday Home sleeps 8 fully grown adults, with a pull out bed in the lounge area.
Without breaking the bank, this holiday Home is perfect to get you started on the holiday Home ladder.
The Willerby Caledonia is winter ready, with fully domestic double glazing and wet central heating throughout.
The Bathroom offers storage and a good sized shower.
With all that Seaview Holiday Park has to offer this caravan allows you and your family to experience the perfect holiday lifestyle all season long.
YOU COULD BE ENJOYING YOUR NEW CARAVAN IN 2 WEEKS! CALL NOW
Buying your new holiday home by the sea is so easy, it’s like buying a bottle of milk! Simply COME down to park and see what Seaview Holiday Park has to offer. Call ON 01227 794748 NOW.
Included when you purchase your caravan;
* Your choice of pitch
* 2018 Standard pitch fees included
* Siting and connections included
* Steps and handrails
* Digital TV aerial
* Axle stands
* Water connection
* Gas Safety Test
* Electricity Safety Test
* Current water rates
* 2 x bottles of 47kg gas
***Seaview Holiday Park***
Seaview Holiday Park is located on the stunning North Kent coast, near Whitstable and Herne Bay. We are 10 metres from the beach, with direct access to the water, multiple cycle routes, dog walking routes and outstanding fishing. If you enjoy your water sports, then Seaview Holiday Park is the place to be! You have vast areas of open water right on your doorstep. Equally, if you prefer to hunt for crab or simply sit and enjoy the tranquil views, the world is your oyster at Seaview Holiday Park. The local area has so much to offer. All the major supermarkets are within a 15 min radius and both Asda and Tesco deliver to park, if you do not want to travel. Aldi, Lidl and Morrisons are all close by too. Canterbury is only 15 mins by car. Chatham, Rochester, Gillingham and Maidstone are all within 45 mins by car, with London being 1 hour away. Chestfield train station is only 10 mins on foot, taking you either into London or wherever you want to go. There is a regular Bus service that takes you from the park entrance into all the local small towns and villages, running every 15 minutes. The local area has so much to offer you; we have top class restaurants, local pubs which have top local bands and probably the best carveries around, take-aways catering to every taste nearby, fresh sea food shops and convenience stores which sells anything you will need for your weekend trips to your caravan
What your new park has to offer you;
* 337 day owner season
* Large Bar, Restaurant and clubhouse with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere!
* Full sky tv with sports package showing all major EPL games
* Nightly entertainment and fully scheduled programme for the season
* Outdoor heated pool & a baby pool (heated to 28 degrees)
* Mini Mart Convenience Shop
* Amusement arcade
* Play areas for children & teenagers
* Internet access AROUND PARK & FREE Wi-Fi in the complex
* Secure boat yard for owners only boat storage – managed by private society
* Private boat ramp
* Active golf society on park
* Pool tables and dartboards
* Exclusive and tranquil seaside walks
* Surrounded by picturesque North Kent Coastline
* Dog walking routes
* 2 miles to Whitstable
* 3 miles to Herne Bay
* 10 miles to Faversham
* 10 miles to Canterbury
* 15 miles to Margate
* 15 miles to Dover
* 22 miles to Ashford
* 30 miles to Medway
* 50 miles to the Centre of London
What the local area has to offer;
* Westwood Cross – huge shopping centre
* Dreamland at Margate – very famous theme park
* Minnis Bay – near Margate. Best Blue Flag sandy beach in Kent
* Howletts Zoo
* Wild Wood nature reserve – great day out for the kids
* World famous Canterbury Cathedral – worth a visit
* International Port of Dover is so close by… for those day trips to France
* Village shops
* Amazing array of restaurants, catering to every taste
* Multiplex cinema
* Antique Shops
* The list is endless....come and see for yourself and explore this stunning part of Kent, the Garden of England
* Situated in an ideal position on the North Kent Coast, near the village of Swalecliffe, nestled between the towns of Whitstable and Herne Bay, but close enough to the city of London, for when you fancy that hustle and bustle for a day
***At Seaview Holiday Park, we can sublet your caravan if you wish. That means you are able to offset the cost of owning your own holiday home here, and you won’t have to lift a finger! We will take care of everything for you***
Call 01227 794748 NOW!
***** Seaview Holiday Park, St.Johns Road, Swalecliffe, Kent, CT5 2RY *****
- Static Caravan
- Willerby Caledonia
Included with this caravan
- All Safety Checks
- Choice Of Pitch
- Site Fees For This Season
- Steps And Handrails
- TV Aerial
- Fixed Double Bed
- Hand Wash Basin
- Separate Shower
- Siting, Connection & Transport
Willerby have a proud reputation as one of the leaders in innovative holiday home design.
As the longest established manufacturer, they have become the undoubted market leader.
Starting as a small family business in the village of Willerby in 1946, Willerby pride themselves on manufacturing all of their holiday homes here in the UK using their 70 years of industry experience.
Believing strongly in remaining at the forefront of design, Willerby employ the very best designers, engineers and craftsmen with a real passion for quality and innovation. Willerby's collection boasts a wide range of holiday homes available in a variety of sizes and specifications to suit all tastes and budgets. Passionate about maintaining a superior quality standard, Willerby focus on the details from manufacturing processes to interior design. Willerby has a strong ‘green conscience’, and takes careful consideration to the environment in many ways , an example being, providing energy efficient appliances and fittings within their units, right through to waste management during manufacture. Their workforce are genuinely passionate about what they do, with innovative designers traveling the world to inspire the designs they create, to those who ensure your holiday home is in perfect condition before it leaves the site. The engineers, designers and craftsmen are the very best and many have been with Willerby for decades – they know what they’re doing! We can supply a range of models from the Willerby range - simply click on the ' Get me a quote' link from each model page and we will get in touch with you. We also have an extensive selection of used Willerby models available - you can browse these using the holiday home finder.
Parkhttp://www.parkholidays.com/Assets/Cms/Files/Payment_Options_Seaview_2018.pdf Seaview Holiday Park is a beautifully maintained park situated between Whitstable and Herne Bay, in a superb setting on the Kent Coast. Enjoy a friendly family clubhouse, miles of coastal footpaths and beach access; this is a tempting spot for your Kent holiday home.
- CT5 2RY
- Park full address
- St Johns Road, Kent, England, CT5 2RY
- Bedroom Electric Heaters
- Double Glazing
- Electric Heating
- Fridge Freezer
- Ideal For Letting
- Sofa Bed In Lounge
- Pitched Tiled Roof
- Central Heating
We offer a range of affordable finance options from High Street lenders such as Black Horse and Barclays - we can provide you with a detailed finance quote which can be varied to suit your deposit and monthly payment needs.
Here is one example:
- Holiday home price:
- Repayment term (months): †
- Example deposit:
- Balance to finance: ††
- Monthly payments:
* Subject to status. Representative example including siting, connections and this seasons pitch fees: Monetary value £42,995. Deposit £4,299.50, amount of finance £38,695.50. Charge for credit £18,509.65. 84 monthly payments of £681.01. 11.9% APR. Total amount payable £61,504.65. Subject to status, written details on request.
Also available in Seaview, Kent
All prices shown include VAT (where applicable)
£99,995 or £1,408 pcm
- 42 ft
- 15 ft
£62,995 or £887 pcm
- 35 ft
- 13 ft
£55,995 or £788 pcm
- 32 ft
- 13 ft
£24,995 or £396 pcm
- 30 ft
- 12 ft
£99,995 or £1,408 pcm
- 41 ft
- 14 ft
£74,995 or £1,056 pcm
- 42 ft
- 14 ft
- 38 ft
- 12 ft
£59,995 or £845 pcm
- 38 ft
- 12 ft
£44,995 or £713 pcm
- 38 ft
- 12 ft
£42,995 or £681 pcm
- 35 ft
- 12 ft
* Subject to status. Representative example including siting, connections and this seasons pitch fees: Cash price £10000. Deposit £1000, amount of finance £9000.00. Charge for credit £4063.50. 84 monthly payments of £155.52. Representative APR 11.9%. Total amount payable £14063.50. Subject to status, written details on request.
Step by step guide to holiday home ownership
We have put together lots of information about owning a Caravan Holiday Home or a Luxury Holiday Lodge so you can find out everything you need to know. Explore the Holiday Home lifestyle with us.
Discover the next step to Holiday home ownership. Here you can Order a free Brochure and DVD, Arrange a visit to the park, investigate your finance options, or ask a question to our dedicated sales team.
Park Holidays UK ownership news
Mayor cuts ribbon on Kent park's £4m makeover Cheers are ahead from staff and holiday guests at New Beach Holiday Park in Dymchurch this coming week (29 March) as a major redevelopment proj
Happy returns as parks celebrate £20m makeovers March is turning into a month of many happy returns for owners at Park Holidays UK – thanks to a wealth of new features unveiled for the start of
Cheers as Kent seaside park reveals its £4m splash Holiday home owners and staff at a popular Kent holiday park are celebrating after the curtains went up on a £4 million makeover which took pl
Park group's top tips could land a festive bargain Canny holiday home buyers know that the weeks just before and after Christmas can be the year's peak period for grabbing a super-deal, says Park