QuickMove - The faster way to sell your property
Sell your property so you can buy your dream holiday caravan or lodge, and a smaller permanent home as well!
Park Holidays UK are delighted to offer a very NEW AND EXCLUSIVE property part exchange scheme.*
We will arrange an introduction that could result in the CASH SALE of your current residential property to release equity, allowing you to down size to a smaller home AND purchase your dream holiday caravan or luxury lodge. It's quick and easy, and there are no estate agent fees to pay!
Working in conjunction with Quickmove Properties, the UK's largest property part exchange company, you can take advantage of a risk-free, hassle-free and guaranteed part exchange on your existing property.
You can soon be living in a smaller, more manageable home with the flexibility to get up and go to your dream holiday home whenever you choose – weekends, short breaks or longer holidays. Remember though that your holiday caravan or luxury holiday lodge must not be used as your permanent residence.
- Hassle Free service - no viewings, delays or chasing estate agents
- Cost-Free - No estate agent fees or legal fees if you use Quick Move legal services
- Risk Free - Once a formal offer is made, Quick Move guarantee completion (subject to clear legal title and survey)
- Professional - You are guaranteed a professional, honest and supportive property part exchange service at all times.
- Experienced - After helping over 4,500 people just like you, you can rest assured that you are dealing with a company that has a wealth of experience in property purchase and you are in extremely safe hands.
- Fair - The formal offers for your current property are based on two local independent estate agent valuations
How does it work?
1 - Visit the park of your choice and speak to one of our friendly sales advisors
2 - Receive a 'same day' guide price for your current property**
3 - A named personal advisor from Quick Move will contact you direct to answer all of your questions and guide you through every step of the process.
4 - If you decide to continue, your current property will be valued by local estate agents and you will receive a realistic offer for your property.
5 - You decide the completion date that fits best with your holiday caravan or lodge purchase.
6 - You can even occupy your current property for up to 2 weeks after completion!
Start your new leisure lifestyle now by Booking a Visit!
*Your holiday caravan or lodge must not be used as your permanent residence. Evidence of an alternative address in your name is required in either the UK or abroad.PO BOX numbers are not valid as an alternative address. Property part exchange is offered to Park Holidays UK through Quick Move Properties. Conditions apply, ask for details. **Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.