Other Willerby Vogue models
View our model archive to discover how your chosen model has developed and improved.
Willerby Vogue 2011
* Energy efficient PVCu double glazed windows and doors
* Galvanised heavy duty chassis (twin axle)
* Gas combi boiler central heating with thermostatic radiators
* Wall mounted 37" LCD TV
* Digital DVD recorder with Freeview
* Freestanding three piece suite with fold-out occasional sofa bed and scatter cushions
* Integrated fridge-freezer and microwave
* En-suite shower room with WC (two bedroom model)
* One piece fibreglass shower enclosure
* Full-sized bath with thermostatic shower over and glass shower screen (two bedroom model)
* Kingsize bed with concealed under-bed and headboard storage areas (two bedroom model)
* Woodland Vogue model available in natural timber cladding
Willerby Vogue 2010
Discover the true meaning of luxury with the Vogue Connoisseur. Designed for those with discerning tastes and a keen eye for detail, this flagship model is the epitome of comfort, quality and style.
Both the open-plan and secluded lounge models benefit from a majestic lounge area that is extremely spacious and attractively decorated using rich cream, caramel and champagne tones. The fully equipped kitchen features a myriad of integrated appliances and is perfectly finished with laminate flooring and basalt slate effect work surfaces. At the heart of the master bedroom is the striking bed dressed beautifully in sumptuous fabrics and scatter cushions creating the perfect sanctuary. The two bedroom versions feature a full-sized bath as well as a luxury en-suite shower room.
Boasting contemporary styling and a wide range of stunning features, the Vogue Connoisseur is beyond compare; quite simply it is the ultimate in holiday home design.
A trademark of the two bedroom model, the angled kingsize bed dressed with scatter cushion and bed runners characterises the opulent feel of the Vogue Connoisseur.
Indulge in some serious pampering by using the full-sized bath or en-suite shower room in the two bedroom model.
Reviews of Holidays Homes
Posted by mr w wood, Posted on 29/01/2012
Willerby New Hampshire LodgeShow
Likes: good space modern design plenty of storage space bright living area nice decking good position on the site good management and staff
Dislikes: no central heating double glazing small main bedroom
Posted by Mr and Mrs Clayton, Posted on 26/09/2011
Likes: THE TWO TOILETS AND A SHOWER ROOM, THE BEDROOM HAS LOTS OF ROOM, IT HAS LOTS OF WINDOW SO IN THE SUMMER THE WIND REALY COMES THROUGH THE CARAVAN AND THE VAN STAYS COOL,
Dislikes: COULD HAVE MORE CUPBOARDS
Posted by a holiday home owner, Posted on 11/11/2010
Likes: I love the openess of the place and the situation. We have sub-let this all summer and have had great feedback. Very close to the clubhousde but far enough away that you can not hear it.
Willerby caravans for sale at Park Holidays UK
All prices shown include VAT (where applicable)
£64,995 or £915 pcm
- 42 ft
- 13 ft
£50,000 or £792 pcm
- 42 ft
- 13 ft
* Subject to status. Representative example including siting, connections and this seasons pitch fees: Cash price £10000. Deposit £1000, amount of finance £9000.00. Charge for credit £4063.50. 84 monthly payments of £155.52. Representative APR 11.9%. Total amount payable £14063.50. Subject to status, written details on request.
Step by step guide to holiday ownership
We have put together lots of information about owning a Caravan Holiday Home or a Luxury Holiday Lodge so you can find out everything you need to know. Explore the Holiday Home lifestyle with us.
Discover the next step to Holiday home ownership. Here you can Order a free Brochure and DVD, Arrange a visit to the park, investigate your finance options, or ask a question to our dedicated sales team.
Park Holidays UK ownership news
Your ideal holiday home? Call in the Happiness Heroes! Homing-in on the perfect lodge or holiday caravan just got a whole lot easier, thanks to members of Park Holidays UK's very own Happiness Te
Families on red alert for holiday home bargains Savings of thousands of pounds – plus free pitch fees this year and next – are being rolled out in a "red ticket" sale of caravan holiday homes
Owners of holiday homes at a major South Devon park can now pack even more cream teas into their holiday year, thanks to Park Holidays UK. The group this month advised families at Dawlish Sands Ho
Record numbers of people this year enjoyed their stay so much at Park Holidays UK that they feel that renting a holiday home on the park is no longer enough, says the company. Instead, they have d