- Kingsize bed with lift-up storage system(two bedroom model)
- Double bed with lift-up storage system(three bedroom model)
- En-suite WC (two bedroom model)
- Energy efficient white PVCu double glazed windows and doors
- Gas combi boiler central heating system incorporating radiators with temperature control valves
View our model archive to discover how your chosen model has developed and improved.
* Pre-galvanised 5" chassis * 'U' shaped fixed seating with fold-out occasional bed * Integrated 70/30 fridge-freezer * Fixed dinette with walnut style freestanding pedestal dining table and stools * Window seat with storage to main bedroom (two bedroom model only) * En-suite WC (two bedroom model) * Optional energy efficient PVCu double glazed windows and doors * Optional gas combi boiler central heating with thermostatic radiators * Optional freestanding dining furniture (see FSD plan) * Optional 'Environmental green' exterior and window frames
Drawing inspiration from one of the most memorable holiday homes in recent history, the Leven combines the latest build techniques with distinctive furnishings and practical space planning.
The lounge features ample wrap-around seating, available in either a sumptuous 'Fawn Medley' or the classic 'Golden Claret' chenille upholstery, both of which establish a distinguished theme that continues throughout this model. With a feature gas fire set into a corner display cabinet, the Willerby Leven has a comfortable homely feel that is unsurpassed.
* Subject to status. Representative example including siting, connections and this seasons pitch fees: Cash price £10000. Deposit £1000, amount of finance £9000.00. Charge for credit £4063.50. 84 monthly payments of £155.52. Representative APR 11.9%. Total amount payable £14063.50. Subject to status, written details on request.
Discover the next step to Holiday home ownership. Here you can Order a free Brochure and DVD, Arrange a visit to the park, investigate your finance options, or ask a question to our dedicated sales team.