UK Caravan Holidays - Deals & Information
Stay Connected on Holiday - Wi-Fi available in Holiday Accommodation!
Our Holidaymakers can now access Wi-Fi internet in their holiday accommodation, meaning that even when they are staying away from home they can stay connected!
Just because you’re on holiday there’s no need to be offline – you can stay in touch on the social networks, review your Park while you’re still on site, research the local area for even more things to do or perhaps relax with some online shopping – or even book another holiday!
Wi-Fi is already free of charge in our club venues, however Park Holidays UK are delighted to be able to offer this holiday accommodation package to visitors at a fantastic price of just £12 for the week!*
You can also purchase by the hour, day or longer.
1 Hour £3.75
1 Day £6.00
1 Week £12.00
2 Weeks £18.00
Call 0845 815 9775 for more information.
Here are a few words from our partner:
WiFi SPARK are delighted that Park Holidays have chosen us to roll out our WiFi solution across their parks. We believe that our partnership will offer its customers great value and an enhanced user experience.
The WiFi service is very simple to use.
1. Connect to WiFiSPARK.com HotSpot using your wireless laptop or device
2. Launch your Internet Browser. This will re-direct you to the Park Holidays UK Welcome Page
3. From the Welcome Page, you can buy time securely online
It’s as easy as 1,2,3 !
In the event that you require any assistance, WiFi SPARK provide a 7 day a week helpdesk. To speak to member of our support team, call 0844 848 9555
View touring and camping news
View holiday home ownership news
View holidays deals
117 News Articles Found.
- 21st Jun 2013 Same day Holidays are now available to book online.
- 30th Jul 2013 Extend Your Stay
- 6th Mar 2012 Save money on Group Holiday Bookings
- 6th Sep 2013 Our Secret Agent Holiday Team Review Beaulieu Motor Museum
- 10th Sep 2013 Our Secret Agent Holiday Team Review Paultons Family Theme Park
- 30th Sep 2013 Super 24 Hour Sale
- 19th Oct 2012 Get Spooked This October Half Term
- 14th Nov 2012 Top three beaches on the English Riviera
- 14th Feb 2014 2014 to be Hottest Year on Record
- 21st Nov 2011 Loopy helps Children in Need