With a collection of some of the UK’s leading holiday parks around the coast of England from Devon to Suffolk, we are always looking for enthusiastic and hard-working people to join the team at Park Holidays UK.
There are a wide range of career opportunities within our organisation including:
- Holiday Park General Managers – Help us deliver excellent customer service at one of the parks, with full P&L account responsibility. Experience of running leisure focused operations is required, though not necessarily holiday parks.
- Holiday Sales - Help us to continue to deliver excellent customer service to our customers when booking their holidays - based in our Central Call Centre in Hastings
- Administration & Accounts – Opportunities for reception and administration staff are available at each park.
- Bars, Catering, Lifeguards and Operatives – Help make sure our guests have a great time at our parks
- Grounds Staff & Park Maintenance – We are always looking for valued members of the team that can do a range of tasks from cutting grass to help siting holiday homes.
- Support roles are based at our Head Office in Bexhill On Sea.
- Call Centre and Telemarketing roles at our Head Office in Bexhill On Sea.
- Holiday Home Sales – We offer good career prospects and earning potential for our sales teams. Sector experience useful but not essential as full training will be provided. Potential earnings:
- Caravan Sales Advisers - £40k OTE
- Caravan Sales Managers - £75k OTE
Please email [email protected] to submit an application or write to Human Resources Department, Park Holidays UK, Glovers House, Glovers End, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN39 5ES. Please include details of your ideal role and location within your application.
We aim to respond to your application within 14 working days. If you can demonstrate the right skills, attitude and commitment, where possible, we will endeavour to find a position within Park Holidays UK that suits you. If we cannot do that immediately, we will hold your details on file with a view to contacting you should a suitable vacancy become available. However, should you not wish for us to retain your details on file please email [email protected] or write to the above address.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Park Holidays UK Entertainment Team please e-mail [email protected] for further details.
Please note unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.