Park Holidays UK - Deals & Information
Breakfast & Half Board options available!
MUM CAN TAKE A HOLIDAY FROM THE KITCHEN WITH OUR HALF BOARD PACKAGES AT SELECTED PARKS
Take a well deserved break from the cooking this holiday and treat yourself to our fantastic dining options. Choose from our Half Board or cooked Breakfast option, and save £££s off the normal price!
We have an extensive menu of tasty traditional English breakfasts, delicious evening meals, and scrumptious snacks, to tantalise anyone's taste buds!
To help save the pennies we have reduced our prices for 2009.
The breakfast option starts from just £3.50 per day for adults and £2.15 for children, and half board is from only £11.50 per day for adults and £5.75 for kids.
You can also choose our ‘Flexi-dine’ option, giving you the opportunity to pick which days you’d like to dine on!
By taking advantage of our half board option you can save up to £113!*
For 2009 Half Board and Breakfast packages are now available at:
Dawlish Sands, Devon Golden Sands, Devon
Landscove, Devon Riviera Bay, Devon
Waterside, Devon New Beach, Kent
Seawick, Essex Felixstowe, Suffolk
*Total saving based on a family of 4 staying for 7 nights half board.
View holidays news
View touring and camping news
View holiday home ownership news
View about deals
104 News Articles Found.
- 21st Jul 2014 Red alert for holiday home bargains this summer!
- 25th Jul 2014 July almost full, and August filling fast – but bargains still to be had!
- 20th Jun 2014 Loopy and Friends Raise Money for The Children’s Trust
- 30th May 2014 Free £20 Credit and VIP Tour
- 29th Apr 2013 Low £20 Deposit - Pay the balance just 30 days before your holiday
- 5th Jun 2014 TripAdvisor Reward Park Holidays UK for Excellence
- 18th May 2012 Food and Drink Freebies for your holiday stay - worth £25!
- 18th Feb 2014 Park Holidays UK presented with ‘Trusted Merchant’ award
- 6th Jan 2014 Park Holidays UK celebrates 25 years of Great British Holidays and satisfied Holiday Home owners!
- 12th Nov 2013 Change of ownership signals more park investment